Reviews for Duo, My Pet
My Lunatic Crow chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
LOL! Gosh, I would like to no a bit more of their reactions, but this is fine. I guess... Absolutely adorable story though!
EmoCloud chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
I loved this story although I felt kinda awkward about Heero loving his dog lol
In a sense Duo's like a werewolf :D
You are an awesome writer
I loved how you ended with Qbean fainting hahaha
ansari chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Upon rereading this, I feel the need to tell you - New Zealand is NOT tropical.

I get shivery just thinking about it.

Not to say it's not a lovely place. It's just rather cold.
kristinab09 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
I've read almost all of your stories, some more than once, and they're all awesome! _
RaineArilan chapter 19 . 3/27/2011
While looking for a totally different 1x2 story I'd once read, I stumbled across this amazing, wonderful gem of a story. I have since spent my entire Sunday evening reading all 19 chapters instead of doing homework. I regret nothing. This is a very solidly written piece of fluff and the characterization is spot on. I love the plot, I love the little sub-plot tangents and I absolutely adore your treatment of their growing relationship. It makes it so much better that, after Heero explains what "lover" means, that Duo kind of backs off and realizes that maybe they shouldn't just leap head first into this. I adore the way you maintain realism, while at the same time infecting it with so much sweet fluff that it made my teeth hurt.

Wonderful job. *hands out cookies* Now if I can just find time during the rest of the week to read all your other stories, I'll be golden.
ranni chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
Love it. I would love to see a sequel sooo cute.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
-reads last line and breaks into a laughing/giggle fit- Poor Quatre~! I wonder how Trowa reacted? XDD I just...wow... After reading this fic I feel...warm...content...happy... I just can't describe it... Brava, just...brava.
Miss Edith chapter 19 . 1/20/2011
I want to tell you that, for several years now, whenever Im having a really bad week, I read this story. I have had it saved on my hard drive since you completed it, but had neither the title or the author name, today I stumbled upon it again.

I just had to take the time to tell you that this story puts a smile on my face in a way that no other story does. I cant explain to you why I love it so much. Perhaps its the beauty or Duo's personality, or the love Heero has for Duo in both forms, but either way its touching.

Ravenpan chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Marvelous! I felt on the edge of my seat the entire time - especially when the previous owners came into play. That Heero and Duo shared their secret at the end meant a LOT and I'm so pleased that they'd come so far! I'm curious as to HOW Duo became a shifter, whether his sire or dam had been able to as well - but in the long run of things, it really doesn't matter, because he is, and he's beautiful.
Sora Hoshi chapter 19 . 10/26/2010
G-R-E-A-T. Freaking. Story. That last sentence at the end...oh my god. I almost died because of lack of air because I was laughing so hard... XD Great job with the writing, grammar, EVERYTHING! _

Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of art. Good luck with whatever you're writing now. I'll be sure to check out more of your stories, especially since I read Heero, My Pet as well. Again, thank you for writing this story! .

Laters!

-Sora-
Akuma-Haven chapter 19 . 8/13/2010
Oh my god! Such a good story! It played my emotions like a harp, and made me grin quite a lot of times :3
Nibai chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
I like dogs, I like (ok, I'm CRAZY ABOUT) Duo and Heero together, so I loved your story !

Anyway, I read the 19 chapters this evening...I couldn't stop ! lol I love the way you're writing. It's pleasant. And your fanfiction is amazing, very original, with a lot of fun and love. You're a great writer ! :)

Thank you very much for this fantastic story !

Cha

(I'm French, so excuse me if I made mistakes !)
TempestReign chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
really awesome story!
Danyu chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
This was so wonderful! Such a fantastic idea, and you delivered it beautifully. Definitely going onto my favorites.
BlackShadows190 chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
This is really good! you should make a sequel or another epilogue that shows how Quatre and Trowa take it after fainting!