Reviews for Spinning in Circles
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Dude wrong numbers
DreamScene chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
This is beautiful.

It plays around with so many genres: humor, drama, tragedy and obviously, romance. It's so in canon and in character. It's really quite easy to read, not only for its brevity, but for its variety and succinctness.

It really leaves one feeling as though you've told fifty short stories.

I love this. So. Much.

It's one of the fics that inspired me to write on this pairing. I love them together.
329329 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
calm, nice and sweet... shirley and lelouch forever...
Kagetsubasa chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
A very interesting yet nice story. I like the layout.
animeprincess32 chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Great chapter!
animeprincess32 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
This chapter is kinda sad...T.T
animeprincess32 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aww...the first 10 are so aw...

I love this couple!

Can't wait to read the next 10!
Cymoril Avalon chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Such a wonderful final chapter! Though I am sorry to see it over. Damnit. Why do so many people hate this pairing when it's just so CANON?

I can't wait to see the fic. Hurry and post it!
Cymoril Avalon chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
I almost want to ask you not to post the next chapter, since I don't want to see this end. I'd love to see this branch out, take a more AU-ish path and see them finally together again, no matter what sort of tragedy has to occur to allow it to happen.

I am still astounded at the sheer amount of emotion you're capable of conveying through single sentences.

I still insist you write a full-fledged fic. In fact, I beg you to.
kamui-chan Lee.Sun-Ho chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
beautiful, simply amazing! i wished there was more to shirley and lelouch.
lightangelwing chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Nice fic. A LuluShirley fan myself. Can't wait for the next update. _
Cymoril Avalon chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
I am so happy you updated! And for me, too! Thank you, thank you!

Gorgeous as always, though I keep stubbornly trying to read it in a linear fashion.

I'd love to see a full-fledged fic out of you, especially considering the quality of these single sentences.

YAY update again soon!
Cymoril Avalon chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
More good ones, though taking a slightly darker turn than the first batch. I especially like the addition of Lulu not being a good singer. It's little tidbits like that that make characters more real.

I noticed you haven't updated this in ages, so reviews will inspire you? Please? :D
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love this! It always amazed me how someone can put so much feeling and emotion and pure content into one single sentence.

Not to mention this is my favorite pairing and it's almost non-existent in the fandom.

"Even with the cold, hard rain beating down on them, he couldn’t help but think of how lovely she felt."

I think that's my favorite one.
UmiHoshi chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
err... I don't really get the style you're writing in, but it's fun. I liked 'melody' and 'chocolate' a lot.

this is really cute, you should pick it up again.

(let us pray they will get together in part 2 )