Reviews for Sweetest Sin
FanfictionWhisperx chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Love it you Need to keep going
Amanda chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
I love this story. I hope you decide to continue it. I'm anxious to see what happens between Madison and Kendall over in the UK. Will they finally get rid of Angel?
Waves of Rage chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
aw come on don't leave me on a cliff hanger you should totally continue this story it's way too good to not be continued

Please update ASAP
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
AW wow! and no Kendall can't give up, can't give up on bringing John/Torrie together the mother and father making up the perfect combination of JORRIE!

Update, update, update! please

Hugs and luvs

XKellyX

Ps: JORRIE4EVER!
Jessi Brooks-Cena54 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I like this one! i really hope John and Torrie get together! Too bad kendall couldn't of told Torrie, Maybe they should sit John and Torrie down together and tell them. John should really listen to Madison...who he dates effects her too!
justinbieberx chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Please continue because I love this story so much! lol. But anyway I hope you contiue..
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
PLease continue! I love your stories! PLZ you are my longest Jorriepal Vicki lol so i want you to continue! and while you are waiting review mine "Cheeky I know" lol behind his ocean eyes is the one for you i think lol

This story needs to be continued :)
xXParieceXx chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
please continue this story im just starting to really get into it please lol
Ctinaisfashion chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
i like them i think u should but it is totally up to you/
Miss.Cena chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
omg plz keep updating your stories i love them x]
Jessi Brooks-Cena54 chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Aww! The two of them are soo cute! Keep writing this one!
liloweewoah chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
hey! i really hope that you do update this story! i really love it! hopefully people review and you get the updates that you need. ]
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
LOL! Angel got Totally Pwned!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
you have to update this. im not a big jorrie fan but i love this story
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Awesome chapter, Ha ha I love the troublesome duo of Kendra and Madison lol

update asap lol

I updated curtain falls and with all my heart, so please, please check them out lol

Merry Christmas