Reviews for Hidden Agenda
That was good. I am a big Harry/Hermione Fan. Please update again soon
DanRadcliffeLuver chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
very nice! keep writing!
AstraeltheDestroyer chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Haha nice ending. Update Soon!
dark Rachel chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Good! Good! Fantastic!

I love it! It's really good, I think.

Cho is crazy, but I like her (only at this story, )

Draco is... uff, he's too sexy! You know what I mean...

Harry... I like it, because hi is very human. Do you understand me? I say... he is not just a hero, he is a boy, a man, who has a life, who loves Hermione... I like Harry more than the hero... (not always :P)

And Hermione... She is just fantastic. She is always fantastic, I think (did you notice yet that she's my favourite character? xDD) I hope you will make with her a good work... or not? xDD

Ron... oh... I will talk about him another because... I don't know why. I think he hasn't appeared too much at those two chapters...

Luna... she is fantastic, I have no more to say about that great girl.

And the others... they are... I don't know. I like them, but I have not an opinion about them (still).

Kisses!

Dark Rachel

pd: sorry if my english isn't very good, but... I'm spanish and I'm still studying the languate. Kisses again! Dark Rachel
Gin-Sensu chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
You know what! If Harry can go out with other girls! Then Hermione should be going out with other boys! Its only fare! Then Harry can get jealous and finally ask her out!
N1C0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I like it, great beggining. update soon please.
Gin-Sensu chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Cho sounds like a crazy bitch in this story. But Draco is hot, so maybe it wont be so bad! :) Update soon!
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Interesting. Does Cho have a reason to be jealous of Hermione? Does Harry like her? I'm hooked.
AstraeltheDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/13/2007