Reviews for Hidden Agenda
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Well that’ll be interesting see how it all works out. Great chapter!
Awfulwaffel chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
I love harmony but... I feel like draco should have got the girl in this one...harry was a jerk. great story
hhrforever chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story very much. I wish there was more in the epilogue. Great drama.
Me chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
Well, what can I say? I liked your story, I really did, though there are some details... Watch your spelling, I despise bad spelling in stories! It just ruins the effect. Seriously? I'm not a native english speaker and my spelling is better than some who actually are.
Other point is your pairing... I am a 100% harmonian, I swear, but the way your Harry acts in the story... He's a slut! And a jerk. His attitude pissed me off and made me wish Draco had gotten the girl, really.
Anyway, I must admit I liked your story very much, and though I didn't end like I would've liked it to finish (the epilogue left a lot to wish), you managed to create a good story, certainly not the best I've ever read, but it was interesting and helped me kill some time
thenameisbondbutshane chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
The plot was very good, probably one of the best but you made out of character potrayl of Hermione and Harry. That spoiled the story. Its no flame.:-(
TheShiningStar chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Nice story. Good work!
Imsodamnawesomesauce chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
ohhhhhhh this is good though in all honesty Cho should just give up
imma wizard chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
'MIONE!
imma wizard chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
bye happy hi drama!
pebbles875 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
awesome story!
nylanna1105 chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Great story! I really like this kind of story .. Romance between draco harry and hermione... :-)
Claireena chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
To be honest, I didn't like that start with Harry and hermione's characters. I decided to keep on reading in the hopes of the story getting better and I wasn't disappointed. I loved the story and how things played out. Great job, it was very entertaining and fun to read.
Jlee93 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Loved it. Great job!
yozm chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
ughh.. another manwhore!Harry and desperate! Hermione story. you should've warn it before anyone who don't want to read about Harry being a slutty bastard.
voldyismyfather chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
love it though i think she chose the wrong guy

harry blew his chance

but then again im biased to draco/hermione anyway

love ti