Reviews for The one and only love of my heart
MyRedeemerLives chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Oh, Dani.. that was a sweet fic. ) Every chapter is well written. Alison is sweet. ) Love the last sentence. Good job! *hugs Dani*
Manavie chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Tell me about the luckiest person in the world...It's a good chappie...Really cute and pretty
all the glitters chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Very cute!

Question: Are you continuing though? Because its said "Complete" for a few chapters now. ;) Just a little heads up!
LadySzmanda chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
It is amazing! Greg and his daugter. Al is as Greg it is beautiful. And Sara is pregnant, of course. :-)) They are the big family. :-)
Manavie chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
WOW that was one cool story . Catherine and Warrick…Grissom and Sofia…and it’s good to have Greg and Griss as good friends. But then again Greg is a sweet guy. Gotta say it was a good one although I couldn’t review it when they were updated. Sorry about that.
LadySzmanda chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Greg and Sara have daughter? It is incredible. :-) And Catherine married Warrick. Wonderful. Gil and Sophie? It is impossible. But it is nice story. :-))
all the glitters chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Very cute! I really enjoyed that! I liked the easiness of the summary. :)
LadySzmanda chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
It is nice. I read your stories again and again. :-) Your stories are perfect.
me chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
oh no never! sara and greg will NEVER become a couple. sara wouldn't leave the man she chased for years just to be with greg. okay eric szmanda is a hottie but look at the characters. sara and grissom not sara and greg. sry but not gonna happen.

GSR Grissom Sara Romance
LadySzmanda chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
It is amazing. The story is so beautiful. But poor Gil. He cried and it destory me heart. Greg is better than Gil for me. But Gils cry destory me heart. Greg is happy but not with me. It is terrible. :-))
LadySzmanda chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Nice, nice, nice. But Im better than Sara. I love Greg too. :-)) Sara and Gil are couple, Greg and... and me. :-)) It is crazy, I know. :-))
neveragain77 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh good i hope she picks greg but how will grissom take it when she breaks up with him and tells greg she loves him? im excited update soon
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Very interesting story! I would really like to see what happens next! Keep up the good work.
SnickersGsr chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
thats good. update soon
LadySzmanda chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
It is nice. Grissom is kind attractive man. But Greg is crazy and better than Grissom. I like much rather Greg. :-) Grissom or Greg? For me is Greg. But it is dilemma. :-))