Reviews for Inheritance
Madi H chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I would love it if you continued this story. It's amazing.
eternaldead chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow, your writing style is truly impressive. I love the way you characterized evil Raven. the interaction between Raven and the other demons, specially Trigon is without doubt done to perfection. Hope you plan to continue or write something in the same direction about Raven. 10/10
fallfromreality chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was a wonderful one-shot but I was wondering if your planning to continue this? I only ask because I feel almost like it was a cliffhanger and I would enjoy reading another chapter
iHugBears chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION, a.k.a Nuclear Weapons? Genius! At least that's what I think it is.

I think it's kind of scary that that could really happen one day. But I really enjoyed your story. I don't know for sure, but I think was it her desire for power that ultimately made her turn evil. The triple negative part was funny, too.

Keep up the good work! The only question I would have is who's "him"? I didn't understand that part at all, all I could get out of it is that he's important. Maybe you could make that clear in an author's note at the bottom or something.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
An interesting idea, and well written. A few questions remain unanswered, though:

-Why did Raven turn? What made her decide to turn?

-What did Trigon mean when he said that humans "are incapable of mass..."

-What did Raven mean with that last sentence?
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
O_O

Raven went uber demon...

Aheh. I guess it's still a good story. It could have been interesting to have what happened next- Raven learning to fit in with the other demons, her life afterwards and such, but... aheh. It's your story, not mine I guess.

_ I luff reading this sort of thing. It always gives meh ideas for meh own stories.

(Pushes a cream pie into Trigon's face, then runs off singing loudly)

Isilthrar
The Tygre chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Bravisima. Truly a great work for the subject of Abyssal inhabitants. I enjoyed this story. It is good to see another writer with a penchant for characterizing demons. Keep up the good work.
Evelyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Well written, and the sense of malice and darkness that pervades the entire thing is *very* nicely done. And that last line is *fabulous*

Good story, with a well-developed backdrop that makes me want to read more about this AU, even if it is a one-shot.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I applaud you for a wonderfully written standalone.
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wonderful, indeed. Without technology you wouldn't have been able to write this and post it for mass-perusal. Coup de grace... indeed.

Now, I was under the impression that you didn't do one-shots... but apparently I was mistaken. As such, a simple minded girl with a limited vocabulary and an even more limited talent for writing AND an even more limited ...

Anyways. *ahem*

I adored the whole demon thing. And the last line was pure gold.

Dark S3cret.
Toran of Raysed chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow...That was magnificent.

I really don't know what to say.

-ToR