Reviews for Tempt Me Not
Lucinda2323 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
WOW! Sango finding Kagome in the closet was so funny! I also like how Kagome noticed the interplay b/w Sango & Inuyasha and Miroku's reaction to it. Hm...I'm interested to see what happens with the Sango/Miroku storyline. And that last interlude b/w Kagome & Inuyasha was fabulous-right outside her front door, no less. I can't wait to find out what happens at Sango's show. Keep it up!
shuichi'sgirl22 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
as always awesome story. update plez! :)
Enchanted-Princess chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
i really like this fic but its kinda creeping with inuyasha and sango having a thing
Black.Blooded.Rose chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
OmG i love every story u've done! this is a really cool plot please upload soon :D! again Great story!. Luck!
BabyDoll916 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
haha

I love Miroku in this one. he's so funny!

update soon!
may cabbage chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
man

this chapter was awesome! :D!

especially when kagome was hiding in the closet and the whole thing between iy, sango, and kagome!

and the ending, too!

oh man, this chapter was just great!

oh god, ESPECIALLY when kagome blurted out something in the closet, and when sango asked, inuyasha said he heard it too! i almost died there! i didn't expect him to say that!

and then she thought there was all that tension... but then sango: "Hey, I have this same DVD!" LOL!

omg, this chapter was just great! thank you!

hope you update soon, b/c i'm really looking forward to it! :D!
Seductive Illusions chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Hmm. Nice story. Write more!
masterkon chapter 3 . 7/9/2007

Write more please. :D
dream-air chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Get rid of Kouga..
padme101 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
i really like your story as it goes on it gets even more interesting plz update soon!
NUMBERONEE chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
FINALLY, another chapter! thank you :) , but i dont like whats going on between inu and sango ... its.. weird, and how kagome's falling for him even though he's with all the other girls .. is.. gross.. BUT I LOVE THE STORY, whens the next chapter? x)
inubaby2 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
YAY- and i agree-inuyasha is that and more...
InuyashaForever14 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
WOW! this chapter was SO juicy! lol! I LOVED it! and I simply can NOT wait for the next one!
firegoddess372 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
I LOVE it! This is so fresh and new! No one has written a fic like this! Update ASAHP please.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »