Reviews for V is for Vagaries
CD57 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
thanks for writing this lovely piece. It's beautiful. The dreams of their mom, the flower... really nice touch

celadon chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
O! Spooky ending! Nice resolution. :)
Sarai chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
I like it.
Synbou chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
That was magical and beautiful! I loved the idea of Margaret looking over her tree men. Thanks a lot for another wonderful story.

supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Great ending to a great story! There was such emotion in the story that it brought tears to my eyes! Great job!
DreamBrother chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Very nice ending to a very nice story.

There's some cake in the frigde downstairs, the story's given me ideas.

I wish there were more jacaranda trees where I live..

Good luck with your next one, will be waiting.
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Okay...Bad Donnie. You should be better versed in the signs of shock. You are a SENIOR FBI agent in charge for Pete's sake. How can you...don't give me the excuse you are half asleep, Don. That isn't good enough. Would you accept it from Charlie if he slipped into shock while have a pneumo or hemo thorax? Hm? Thought not!
NobelPrize chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
This was nice, though I suspect Don has gotten in the habit of taking care of things himself because there hasn't always been someone there for him. Also, I wasn't sure why Don would be jealous of Charlie's scholarships - after all, we know from "Identity Crisis" that Don went to college on a scholarship himself.
Sarai chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
LOL, to cute.
PoetTraveler chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Nice. I'm lovin' the Spiderman/Superman thing. I'm thinking Don wishes he were invincible.
luvnumb3rs chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Very Nice!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Great chapter! I love the fact that Alan was mad but trying to hide it...that and the fact that he really does want to take care of Don...a plush spiderman! now that was funny! Can't wait to see how it ends!
DreamBrother chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
A newly awoken Don really has no tact at all, does he? And yay, i guessed what the present might have been. Have to go see the movie though, havent yet

Excellent chapter, well worth the wait.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Wow. This is so good. Margaret being with Don is wonderful. And I can see Charlie being upset with the medical help and speaking out like he did. Great job. Can't wait to see where it's going next.
celadon chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Oh...the two dreams, two different people thing is very spooky! Margaret must be working overtime!