Reviews for Will and Elizabeth: Drabbles
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
M. Good imagery.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
They aren't old! They just got married! But no one ever kisses in the rain anymore...
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
That would make a really great scene in a movie. But that's why you test your blender BEFORE you put stuff in it...
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
Dental Health Month! *IMCL* (in my chair laughing)
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
Um...Hips Don't lie...um, a bit...um...*does not have anything to say*
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
Now THAT is sweet!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
They listen to oldies! Aww!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
And where did the employee go? He should have said something like "Oh, to be young..." and walked away. But that's just me.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Hm. Again, take out the whole sumamry of Will's crush on Elizabeth, it is purple prose.

I like how this one ends, but Elizabeth seems to be intimating that she knows he likes her. Kinda mean of her. -.-
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
That's kinda far-fetched, I'm sorry. Couldn't they take a walk in the park any other day? Why is it organized like that? It seems a little weird.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
This made me laugh. But I think that explaining Will's crush on Elizabeth was unnecessary in this work, as it is in a collation with other ones where he has a very obvious crush on her.
Thyrin chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
Sorry I didn't review all the drabbles individually, but there were a lot of them! Anyway, I really like the drabbles, and while I don't really know the chracters of Will or Elizabeth all too well, I'm sure that you've captured them. You have a great writing style, and you make the little drabbles entertaing and self containing for the most part. I hope you write more! You can give me recomendations on the drabbles I will be posting soon, I hope.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Again, I think you ended on a sharper note than you might have intended, but I like the idea. I don't know how logical it is that Elizabeth's father would have allowed Will to attend the situation but you're writing in a far different era than usual, so yeah.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
I think it ended a little abruptly . . . you could develop it a letle bit more, but that's just my opinion.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 3 . 7/12/2007