Reviews for What We Have, We'll Hold
kirallie chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
So does this mean Sam's abilities are gone? Glad he was able to fight it back with Dean's help. Great work!
Mangacat201 chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
How sweet.. that was a very original twist even if I think that it's sadly way back from what is actually going to happen now. but it would have been an intersting solution to season three

Cat
AquarianNightSky chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Good fic. Good theory as to how Sam saves Dean.

Toodles!

Sky
better-days chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
i love it great work :)
Sparkle45 chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Wonderful chapter! Great ending to the fic. I really enjoyed it.
Annonie chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
It wouldn't let me submit a review to ch 3 for some reason so I'm just going to retype it here...but I have read the whole story...

Anyway,

What an original story! There were so many twists and turns I never knew where it was going to take. You should a plate of brownies just for creativity here (even though the writing was supherb also, as always.) Seriously, I loved it all.
CatBeist chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
See Beist did good... Beist only spent an eternity to get to this...

Again,and for the last time cus you are probably getting sick of hearing this... Sorry... I had a whole WEEK and didn't get to it... I am sorry...

But was first priority today... And got to it BEFORE work just cus Physio got canceled so I can spend my time here reading... I do love how you write... Again I do love the days, the hours, the minutes the seconds... that is just genius... The flow of the story is great and your writing is very poetic :) I know I've said that before but it is... A great story!

Also... There are only two men in the world who after dying and almost getting eaten that can RACE to the friggin car... lol... those are the Winchesters... :)
shadow chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
That was a real nail-biting story. Oh, the cliff-hangers at the end of chapters 1 and 2, just about did me in. Really good job of showing just how much the brothers love each other and how strong their bond is. This was a really good story. Keep up the good work.
brighette chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Nice job, Dream! Very new and intriguing take on how Sammy's gonna get Dean out of this little mess he's gotten himself into :) Thanks for not killing either of them, too - seems there's been a lot of death fic surrounding this whole deal!
kitty maire chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Thanks so much for this final chapter! What a great story...you really know how to write the brothers (and the demon for that matter)
Ivy3 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
"No…Don’t you do this, kiddo, not now. The demon’s dead, the deal is over"

Well, Sam let the demon leave, it's not really dead. Other than that- powerful psychic Sammy, the brothers love for each other saving the day, and Limp!Sam- what more could you ask for? Even have a happy ending.
Supercilious or lack there of chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I just loved this, if that's the way it would go down in the show I would not be dissapointed. Seriously good work, I especially liked how you had same fighting like his 'inner demon'.I wish more people would write that acre, anyway thanks for a great story.
Rachelly chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Wow! Great chapter! Major sque! I just loved the limpness of Sam and all the details you wrote about his suffering and then Dean's angst as he begs Sam not to leave him! Great way to resolve Dean's "death" sentence with the crossroads demon! I'd love to see this play out in SN this season the way you wrote it. I loved the line about how they save each other...First Sam said it and then Dean chimed in. For all Dean's rough exterior, he is such a softie when it comes to his little bro! Great job! Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing talents!
Lilwazzabug chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
“You save me every single day.” That was so sweet and touching it made me wanna cry. Aww that sounded like the end, was that the end of the story?:(
Pikouaencore chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Awesome chapter.

Awesome story.

Best version I've read on how Sam and Dean achieve to get out of this deal !

Awesome ! Just enough angst, well written, and with an amazing hold of the characters !

Thanks so much for sharing this story !
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »