Reviews for Death of a Stoic
JereduLevenin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is rather roundabout. I just watched TGMD for the first time, having been too frightened as a child to get past the first scene. Why? Because of the latest Nostalgia Chick video. And THEN, then, I decided I'd see what had to offer, and I stumbled across this fic- one of the few that is actually well written and enjoyable, but sadly unfinished. So then I skimmed over your profile and saw that you, too, are a fan of the Nostalgia Critic! So wow. ;D Good story, glad to see that you haven't given up on it. A reworking would totally be worth the wait, and it just tickles me to no end that ultimately brought me to your story, written by a fellow viewer. It really IS a small world after all, ha ha.
fanfictionisisuperawesome chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
will you continue this before 2011? i need to know!
mossysnakes chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Oh my God, holy wow, why can't this be finished? Ah, I knew I shouldn't have started I'll be thinking about it for weeks.
Miyoul chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
You must update!
Deb Zorski chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
this is such a great mystery... sorry to see you've held it on the back burner for so long. Hope you'll update soon
Deltathewolf chapter 3 . 1/31/2009

Need I say more?
Total Weirdo chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
you dont understand.i am ADICTED to no ofense.u rock out loud
Nicole Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I want to know what happens next after Chapter 3, please.
karasuchan85 chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I love this so far! I hope you'll continue updating it! :D
Julibee-Darling chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
PLEASE update please please please! I know you're a busy chickidee with school, but PLEASE! *bows down* UPDATE! *begsbegsbegs*
BlueImagination chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
OMG please for the love of cheese crumpets UPDATE! TT I can't take a cliffhanger like this, there's like NO Olivia/Basil fanfics out there, even if the romance is implied or not there, if that makes any sense. PLEASE UPDATE!
Rose of Hope chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
I wanna read more! God, I love The Great Mouse Detective as much as I love Sherlock Holmes! Plz, I begging u (gets on hands and knees) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ...ETC CONTINUE IT! I wanna know what happens next!
Lauren chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I really do like this a lot! I hope you update when you can!
locket dust chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I really love this story, I hope you will write more soon! Please! It's amazing
Sanguinary Tears chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
It's amusing to think that Basil would really kick Dawson out of Baker Street for smirking because he's reading a romantice tragedy. I love every bit of this story. Please update soon!