Reviews for Desk
Rodlox chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
a lovely coda to the story. bravo.

Ahh April, the guru of relationship advice. :D

(seriously, good to see the sisters on better terms)

and yes, its a great start to the wonderful future.

well, I take comfort in the fact that you didn't say The End

Rodlox chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
need, want...meh ;)

some subconcious, feminine sensibility was offended. No offense, Diana, but Jane Austen, you're not.

(Fanwoman, on the other hand, is) !

always good to have someone to lean on.

(and always good to read stories by you, my friend)
Rodlox chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
chapter 5 -

Its complicated yeah, there is that. :)

*hopes her plot doesn't involve summoning Marco on a false alarm...that might be counter-productive.

excellent chapter.
Rodlox chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
one tiny question lingering from chapter 3 -

Since the 4400 Center's not a canidate source (as its funds and resources were seized and-or frozen)...where did the money for the 4400 scholarship come from?

(or is that part of the - :) - Evil Plan?) :)

Chapter 4:

I have the funny feeling Marco's going to crash the party.

almost like magic must not ship Skouris/Dresden...must not ship Harry/Diana...

Maia's like "I told you he'd be here"

sleep now, Diana, but be sure to wake up in time for the next superb chapter. :)
Rodlox chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
chapter 3 -

sadly, we all knew such a day was coming...ever since learning that more than one nation had to deal with the Returnees.

a continued work of great excellence.
Rodlox chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
priceless lines of chapter two:

Do you want to change your reports so he's less impressive?"

"Uh..." Diana was so taken off guard by the statement, she didn't know quite what to say. "Thanks. You're looking good, yourself."

It was an automatic response, and Nina snorted at it as though she'd made a petty joke.

Diana...make a joke. *mind boggles* :D

nothing wrong with might be safer than field work, given what's in the field! :)

just as good as chapter 1...looking forward to 3.
Rodlox chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
When Diana said she'd never resigned her field commission, I thought "has Maia been sending emails on Diana's behalf?" :)

so...Marco's a Diana-substitute?

(out of all the things I never thought I'd say, that's at the top of the list)

"Being my partner caused you to leave the country!"

utterly priceless line!

and Tom knows obstinate...personally. ;)

and, like the idea of lunch, I find this chapter absolutely perfect. bravo!
zeusfluff chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I loved this last chapter! Is this the end? Or are you going to continue! If you are going to continue Fanwoman, I hope to see more when you get the chance! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I'm a fan of 4400.I was disappointed when Diana up and suddenly went(with Maia)with Ben to Spain.
PurpleYin chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Aw, field agent marco is just great - it's hard for him, but I really do like the new side it shows. The relationship full circle is wonderful (and you know I'd love to see a continuation of this hopeful ending) and such a ffitting ending to have it there because really it is just a benfix fic and not aobut fixing them, that being broken before it. It's nice to have them not back to friends bt moved on from it, into being something else that might be either that or more again. :)
PurpleYin chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Whilst it's dissappointing from a fluffy shipping pov, it makes sense that Marco wouldn't blindly go along with her suggestions. It's obvious that she's recovered but is still fragile, and it just fits in so nicely with it, even though it feels sad for both of them that neither can get nor give what the other wants.
zeusfluff chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Muhwaha! Ben's evil plot is finally destroyed! Or is it? I can't wait to find out what happens next! Great job Fanwoman! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
constant gardener chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Mm. I'm not sure anymore.
zeusfluff chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Ooh! Great chapter Fanwoman! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Ee to Diana's not questioning of the visions - she should know better, but it's easy to tell why she's not thinknig right at the moment. Love the hints about Ben - it's all adding up slowly. Can't wait to see just how it comes to a head.