Reviews for Symmetry
edwardfiend chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
This is amazing. I really wasn't sure about it at first and I'd tried to read it before and failed,mostly because it wasn't really what I was looking for at the time, but I kept coming across it and finally decided to give it a read. I am so glad I did! This is really well written and was really addictive. I couldn't stop reading. One of the best fics I have ever read. :)
ears chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Excellent, very enjoyable story... Hit emotionally in the right spots, happy, sad, pissed.. Dick was hilarious when he lied to Logan.. Great job!
TXQuill chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Really liked this story!
layoung13 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
what a great story! I love how you ended it farther in the future to show the great endings. Warm fuzzy feelings!
Nerdyesque chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
This was a fantastic story and I loved every minute of it. I'm so glad I came upon it.
Natskl chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
I just read this story from start to finish...LoVed it!
HoneyBee1 chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
Whoohoo, that was good. An epic story about their lives, and how it mirrored the lives before and after them. The angst and drama really made me cry, especially this one: "I breathe better when you're around". I just couldn't take it. Logan has been in love with Veronica ever since they were kids. That's just epic. Thank you for the happy ending!
talichernin chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
For the most part this is quite good. However, I think Veronica would sooner have seen herself in a ditch somewhere in New York than to become a housewife and baby factory. It seems completely out of line with her character and a fairly disappointing end, to be honest.

I like what you did with Duncan's character, though :)
Tearle chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
It was cute, sad and angsty all rolled into one. I love the story you've made for them. Great work!
firebirdgirl chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
Just sped read your fic. Totally awesome, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I LoVed the journey L&V took to find each other again. I'm glad that Donut finally got it through his thick skull that he doesn't always get what he wants. You nailed everyone's personality. Keep up the great work, looking forward to more of The Return. Happy writing!
bella chapter 14 . 2/3/2009
just re-read this and i still love it like the first time around
nooneshomecomebacklater chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
im really annoyed she slept with duncan. that was stupid.
Caremel chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
This is such a good story. The end is great, sweet and a little but sad. Your writing is excellent. Good job.
Kathy0518 chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
I really enjoyed your story. The ending was really good. I like your insight on duncan. I always thought of him like that.

Really good story.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
All in all, it was a nice little fic.

-Princess-