Reviews for Symmetry
bella chapter 14 . 11/30/2007
that was beautiful fic all the drama heartache
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
Great ending.

Theres nothing better for us fanatics when we see our favorite couple ending together happily. I find it amusing that their children are heading on the same path as their parents with less drama, I suppose.

I love this story, it will definitely go on my favorites. I hope you write more LoVe stories.

Cheers!
GotChikinSoop chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
Aw, that was perfect. It was the perfect balance of fluff & angst (from the reflections of all they been through). I LoVe how you made it go full circle w/ Amy's & Adam's relationship & also the groupings. I hope to see more fic from you in the future.
Beccakell13 chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
I have to say that was quite the perfect ending! Great job with the story...I was actually a little nervous that something was gunna happen to Veronica while giving birth, but THANK YOU for not doing that! But yea, GREAT work with this story, I loved it through and through...despite my hate for some of the not so great moments in the LoVe realm...you really sucked me in!
LoVefan4ever chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
Ok, not sure I can really give a good review... I'm totally mush right now. I absolutely LoVed it! From beginning to end it was fantastic! I love how you brought things full circle at the end with them becoming parents of teenagers themselves. I love how they have given their own children the chance at a true youth that they never had. And I can totally see there being a fued between the Kane and Echolls families in Neptune and their children overcoming it.

I loved Veronica's vows. I think that and the last part with them analyzing their children's relationships and the subsequent trip up to the room, were my favorite parts of the epilogue.

LoVe getting the chance to be happy after all they have been through... the best of all.

Great job. I love your writing and I hope to see much more from you in the future!
GotChikinSoop chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
Awesome update! Thank you, thank you, thank you! If you would have let DK mess up things b/t them again, I would have gone crazy! I LoVe the way V responded to his "True LoVe stories have no ending.", that wad just beyond awesome. Also, saying that her being w/ DK is worst than Logan being w/ Madison is so true. I'm just so glad they got pass this together. Can't wait to read about the wedding. Please let it happen!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
Ha, Duncan is SO pathetic. I'm sorry, I just will never really like him, lol. I'm glad Logan and Veronica were strong enough to survive that!
Beccakell13 chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
I can't believe its coming to an end! Love your story! Though at times it made me very, very nervous. But you did an amazing job. Can't wait for the epilogue.
AllisonSwan chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
LoVed it!
goldeneyes09 chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
Aww I loved the ending of this chapter! I love LoVe. Can't wait for the Epilogue!
Kristal chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
Eeck! And mean cliffy right there! Great story, angsty and lovey all in one. Update! Write now!
goldeneyes09 chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
WOW, just WOW. this chapter was so powerful and I LOVED it! Ughh ciffhanger, my worst nightmares. Please update soon cause I can't wait to read what happens!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
Gah! why does Duncan tend to screw things up? I'm beginning to hate his existence :(

I sure hope they can move pass this. If they ever will, the first order of business will be getting rid of Duncan for good.

Thanks for the update. I'm not too happy with the turn of events but with fingers cross you'll give us LoVe fans something to be happy about.

Cheers!
jentreth chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
Damn Duncan! He's always been my least favorite character, and you've done nothing to redeem him ! Please post the rest soon-the sad ending is killing me!
Beccakell13 chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
NO NO NO NO NO! Stupid Duncan getting in the way of EVERYTHING! Great update...but I hope Logan & Veronica stay together!

Can't wait to read your next update!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »