Reviews for In The Bar
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I doubt you're still doing this but I'd love a drunk!Team 8 chapter. Shino getting shitfacedwin.
StarKiss666 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
NARUTO! You have to have Naruto in there! BUT i want Deidara and Sasori in there! FIRST! At the same time! lol in description! *blushes* oh yeah! That would be awesome! Yay more than one guy! lol I Love the stories so far by the way! )
Black Kunai chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Cool, cool.

Dude what about maybe Shino? Itd be a nice twist dont you think? Dude, im no good at ideas for something like this so you can think of something.

cool collections of one-shots. i liked them.

Black Kunai

P.S. IM a girl

P.P.S Im no good at reviews so dont take offense to this
Lady Comare chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
and to add to the little review on the kibasaku update soon :P :) :D
Lady Comare chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
hell yeah perfectt :D
Masamiko chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I ABSALOUTLEY loved them!
Artemis 85 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
o that was hot!
Maeriana chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I like this story, though I do have a request. Could you possible do a HinaSasu one?
PeinSaku chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
X3 nice!
partyrockstar100 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
thanks for the kibasakura, i loved it! the little extra inoshika was cute too
eternalwhimsy chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
I like this story too! keep writing.
earthbender068 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
love kiba and sakura together...hope you can find it in you to do more, or more shikaxsakura. those are great too!
crazyevilgirl chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
that was fan-f*ing-tastic!can u spell HAWT?Welcome back 2 FFnet,my friends!oh i just lurve u so much!(mwah!)
a thousand cranes chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
yay! I've been hoping KibaSakura becomes more popular because I love the stories.

I like how you mentioned that they flirt all the time, but nothing ever really happens. IT's so true how you can flirt and tease, but then it's a whole other story when SOmething like this actually happens.
cutecrazyice chapter 3 . 7/27/2008