Reviews for Visiting Hours
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 4/18
Just read your trilogy and I think that this is my favorite. Couldn't help but love the Kermit references...used to watch The Muppet Show every week.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hi, this is my favorite story out of the three. I can tell you grok McGee :)
Tony is Kermit, wow, never thought of that! But you may have a point, lol.
Thanks and cheers!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
XD I feel as if Tony should own a Kermit puppet now. Bring it into work to buy people and everything. And McGee is right, if anyone if Kermit its Tony.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Dear celestial:

There was also the Marty Feldman episode where the "Sesame Street" cast made a guest appearance. One of Statler and Waldorf's classic ending lines: "How should we know how to get to Sesame Street? We can't even get out of this stupid theater box!"

Nice work.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Thanks for the alert on "Life Happens".
newgal chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Enjoyed your trilogy.
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Loved the plague series. (Yeah, I'm new to the fandom and now going back and just reading tons of stuff *insert grin here*) Especially this 3rd one from McGee's view. Of course who wouldn't love a fic that has both NCIS AND the muppets? (I can't tell you how many times I watched that one. My sister used to make me be 'Kermit' to her 'Piggy' too...lmao. Good times. Anyhoo, loved the fics, looking forward to reading more of 'em. (Also, LMAO the Stan Burley thing; I could *so* see him in drag and it's absolutely ridiculous. If you don't write that one, maybe I will... ;) ) -Zak
coolchick207 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh my freaking God, how well did you want to do the character development? I loved it! LOVED it! What a great way of helping Tim to understand the role that Tony plays than with a Muppet metaphor! AH! You just rock!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
Eliche chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Great work.
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
very nice. I enjoyed their interaction.

Mic (the wife)
kascaja chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I dont know why, but i think this was the best part of your Trilogy. I really like it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Loved your trilogy. It was really good. Each of them caring about the other. Great analogy, great description of Tony's role here.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
that was great! my fave of the trilogy!
Gundambaby chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
:rofl: Goddess, what a sweet ficlet, love to see Tony and Tim watching more serial :giggle:

But Tony as KERMIT? Oh lolz! So, is Gibbs Statler or Waldorf? Or maybe a Stadorf? O_o Uhm, Wait, isn't Kermit Tim(rek) backwards? BAHAHAH! Gotta love anagrams!

Yours GB
donutsweeper chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Oh this series has just been brilliant, and this last part was my favorite. I love your way of describing Tony in the last paragraph, it's so spot on to the character as a whole.