Reviews for It's Only A Day
YKinoshita chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was completely adorable. Thanks for writing :)
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I feel bad for Slade... Don't get me wrong, it really is his fault for what happened to Joesph and it is his fault for not showing that he cares as much as he should to Joey, but I still feel remorse for the guy... I know how it feels when a parent tries to hard but the child just doesn't understand or doesn't want to, and it hurts.
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Emotional, well written, well planned and carried out. Plus, it made me cry. Scenes where Slade is human and... somewhat nice to his son and Adeline are good. He's human, he cares. Tell me he doesn't and I'll probably die of sadness. I am not joking, Slade is awesome...
snowman1989 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
A good, short, sharp sketch of Slade and Jericho's cool and awkward father/son relationship. The Wilsons are one of the most screwed-up families in the DCU, and you have demonstrated this quite well.
Choco-Bunni chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Drama near the end

Awesome
3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow. I REALLY liked it! You have good writing skills! You should write more aobut this stuff.
WraithBubbles chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I never really thought what it was like for him before the teen titans..poor Joey :( Awesome story though, I'm going to go read all of your other Jericho stories now. ;)
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
MORE! I WANT MORE! I MUST HAVE MORE JOEY! Once again, you continue to hook me on these characters that I simply fall in love with right away! But I guess that supports the fact that we're definately twins in a parallel universe(I mean, come on, can't you see that?) I'd loved it a lot, I felt so bad for poor Joey, but at times I felt bad for Slade too. Still, you can't blame the kid for feeling that way. I know that I would feel the same way if, well, I was turned into a mute because of my dad(and believe me, I know what it's like to be a mute! It SUCKS!) Although I suppose you wrote it this way on purpose; to make the reader feel bad for both characters. It was cute/sad when Slade was all "See you in six months" it was so... embarrassing, almost. And then when Slade saved him but Joey was still mad and stuff... gosh, this has more father/son conflict in it than my story does! But anyhow, great story. Loved ever bit of it. You should definately jump on writing that sequel sometime. I think we'd all very much enjoy it. I'm sorry if this review was kind of a failure compared to my other ones.

Keep at it, princess!
Sucre Bebe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow. That was always the way I imagined Slade and Joey. Joey always feeling that his dad liked Grant better. And Sldae always trying to make it better.

I liked it, but of course I love Joey!

-Hannah
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
O gosh, that was so depressing/awesome. Joey's only 10, wow. He's kinda a wreck, but considering . . .that makes sense. Way cool story.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
O! Slade and Joey fluff! Angsty fluff...its that even possible. I like it. You should write more on this stuff. :)
Infamous One chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That's a nice little story, and considering that Joe is back in the Titans' comic with his half sister Rose, and good ol' Slade is up to his usual hijinks,This fit right in there.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Good story. I really like it.
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
You're a busy little writer aren't you, Rena? Yesterday all five of the new e-mails in my inbox were story alerts for your work. Lol.

Very interesting one-shot. Nothing really fancy, just simple character interaction. Sadder than your other one. Joey is still very cute, even as an angst-ridden 10-year-old. And it was nice to see Slade's human side again. Well done.
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow, well done Rena! Lurv it! Maybe Joey was a little OOC but we don't really know his character so it could just be me. Still, perfectly written (as always) and nice plot. I liked it a lot cuz it didn't get old. Awesome job!

AdrenalineRush