Reviews for Anime vs Anime! AKA Pure Chaos!
Loreofwings chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter! Cliffhanger? HATE THEM! Got it memorized?
Rukaru Hika Bondkeeper chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Gam3rZ chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
Awesome Story So Far! You need some time to update T_T. And put me in it XD. I'm going to start an account here, and maybe make some fan fiction.
aname77777 chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
great chappy.i think you sould make all the groups enter a room where something weird room could have a super powerful mouse,while another forces them to play a basketball game with the best players in history,and they all need to get a key to take them to the center of the the final battle could begin or they face kairi and mabye end up in a portal to orchimaru and sephiroth and sesshomaru are.
Itachirules.org chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
OMG SORA! That is funny. Please Continue.
aname77777 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
great story!oh ya*the fangirls got me and i cant get out of my chibi-bishie form.
sasukerules.org chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
HI i like it and yes i do believe that would be Sakura's room and possibly barbie threw up maybe barbie threw up in Sakura's room...i don't know...anyway please keep writing and i met another Sasuke fan girl today...but i forgot her name...oh well...yay tommorow's by cousins birthday party even though his birthday is the same day as Sasuke (yeah it is true his b-day is the 23) and he is going to have a 16 ft JUMPY SLIDE! YAY! wow i am 13 and i am going to enjoy a jumpy slide...weird...well i am a weird person...i think i should stop talking know...oh ch 8 of Team 7's New teammate is up and some NEW stories YAY NEW STORIES...okay i am going now...bye.
tempestSylph chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
what happened to Sora?

Uh...can there B another OC in the next chapter. an 8 year old girl named Ninachi she has a Chain and Sickle as a weapon. a green camouflage T shirt, a jean knee length shorts and green flip flops. shes got dirty blonde hair that goes to the bottom of her is Zuzukei's little sister.

see ya later! and goog luck! ;)
aname77777 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
great .what did you do to sasuke.
Itachirules.org chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
YAY FIRE!...did i leave the stove on?...wait i don't cook how could i?...oh well...i like it please keep writing
aname77777 chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
great chapter!sorry i did not reveiw in a while i was away for a week.
tempestSylph chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
in the next chappy, put in all the peoples including me , Honshyu Zuzukei
Itachirules.org chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
please keep writing and good save at the end )
flamefox29 chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
i loved them both storys. keep going.

I need more mutst know what happens
Itachirules.org chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
please keep writing i like this story...and cookies especially evil cookies...they are Sasuke's fav...i think.