Reviews for Funny Little Feeling
MultiFandomChick chapter 30 . 3/17
I had a great time reading this story. So well written
Paty S chapter 30 . 2/14
Kat and Brooke are scary lol and I just love what they did to Stacey.
Really good ending even though I would have like to see something more happen to Ryan and Dan.
Paty S chapter 29 . 2/14
Hayley is a girl with many gifts. I'm glad they are ok and got revenge in those assholes..and can't believe they actually fall for what that idiot Stacey said, so stupid.
Paty S chapter 27 . 2/14
I hope nothing happens to them and that Dan doesn't try to get Nathan to back down for the court hearing.
I hope Hayley gets out of there ok.
Paty S chapter 26 . 2/14
I'm so glad to see Lucas and Nathan talking and getting to know each other.
I can already tell Ryan will try something and why, why can't Dan disappear? I hate him so much.
Paty S chapter 25 . 2/14
Stacey stupid plan didn't work lol in her face :)
Can someone kill Dan? Quickly and buried with the rats lol
Paty S chapter 21 . 2/14
Seriously..i just want to murder half this people lol it's probably not healthy but it means your story is really getting to me. Good job :)
Paty S chapter 20 . 2/14
What was that poster? People are so disgusting and it's incredible how humiliating others gets them off. I'm so angry! I so want to kill who did this..i already have an ideia.
Paty S chapter 18 . 2/14
I'm glad Nathan got her to feel better..those girls are so clueless and they were basically putting her down because she couldn't possibly end up with Nathan..the crime lol
Stacey and Ryan should die somewhere..
Paty S chapter 16 . 2/14
The guy practically assaulted her..is nobody disturb but me? Im hoping he gets what's coming for him.
Nathan acting all protective and I wonder if they will kiss.
Paty S chapter 15 . 2/14
Of course Lucas doesn't trust it's normal but they at least they agree to set things aside for Hayley.
That Ryan and those idiots are so annoying..i wish someone did something, like Kate wonderful ideia.
Paty S chapter 13 . 2/14
That disgusting prick! I hope Nathan buried his ass in the sand.
Paty S chapter 12 . 2/14
Such a great and warning story, I'm really enjoying it and Ryan seems like an awful person by the way they are describing him.
I enjoy the talk Nathan and Hayley had and I'm glad she talk some things into him.
NomadDreamer chapter 31 . 3/12/2016
(Also just read the bonus chapter and I loved it! I love angry Haley lol)
NomadDreamer chapter 30 . 3/12/2016
Oh my God I can't even describe how much I loved reading this! Unquestionably one of my favourite Naley stories ever (and I love how you wrote the other couples too)! I haven't been able to put this down since I started reading it. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »