Reviews for Long Way Back
monstermunch3435 chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Great chapter, as always! An amazing story so far and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Bunnylass chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Erm WOW, comes to mind when i read that!

That was an extremely scary fight they had going on there...!

My heart was pumping so fast, i really thought they were gonna totally run out of time. Damn your good at suspense, lol.

Thanx for the update, now i can relax, hehe : )
Hannah554 chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
You're right I did like this chapter. Teyla kicked butt as always and John and Rodney were once more very funny.

Loved it as always!
TeylaFan chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Wow! :D This was a great chapter, you discribed the fight excellent, and you see it from teyla's pov, and then a little earlier from john's. I loved that! You did awesome, got me all excited for the next chapter! A nice to have a little whumping :D Keep it up!
AthosionWarrior chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
nice poor teyla
Hannah554 chapter 12 . 12/25/2007
Poor Ronon, I bet that hurt.

Teyla was very cool in this chapter, taking out all those guards in her rage though I really hope Gathos dies a slow and painful death, not too slow though, our people need to get away before the sun explodes.

John and Rodney were fun in this chapter, Rodney being his usual sarcastic and panicked self. John shushing him while remaining calm and thinking.

Great chapter and I eagerly await the next.

*hugs you* Merry Christmas!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
I have no idea how to type the noise of extreme infuriated exasperation and utter ARGH that I made when I read the end of this chapter. But I bet you can imagine it. *scowls darkly and waits for an update*
Bunnylass chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
Oh man thats gotta hurt...

What a scene that would have made though! Whoo.

Nothing like trying not to get killed by a supernova sun to get the ole' adrenaline pumping! Lol.

Wicked chapter, bot to sure about the cliffie, lol.

: )
TeylaFan chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
Wow! Very nice chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
monstermunch3435 chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
Ooh! Oh no! How exciting! Update soon please, and happy christmas!
AthosionWarrior chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
o what gonna happen to teyla... ( see how i do not care for ronon much hehe) nio i am loving thi cant wait for the next update. and a very merry christmas to you too.
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Yes i enjoy it UPDATE SOON!
monstermunch3435 chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
Oh crap indded! lol, great story, update soon!
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
Your welcome. I did enjoy this chapter and I hope there is another and u wont leave on this cliff hanger for very long. I'll go crazy. U don't want to do that to a faithful reviewer do ya (lol)! update soon!
TeylaFan chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
Wow! Such a good chapter!

I really can't wait to see how this is gonna work out.. Please continue soon!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »