Reviews for Long Way Back
Hannah554 chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
Another amazing chapter.

Once again you captured Ronon brilliantly and OMG, they kidnapped Teyla! I'd realy like to hurt Gathos right now and his little minions. Once again yay for Lorne, I love that man!

Please, please, please update soon. I think this is one of my favourite stories of yours.
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
Whew that was a lenghty chapter! Lol. Not that im complaining. This was wicked. Teyla and Ronon being so affectionate with each other is so sweet.

I am REALLY starting to hate Garros now. Evil little munckin!

I feel so sorry for Lorne, bless him.

Thanx for the update. Loved it : )
AthosionWarrior chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
oh. i am relly getting in to this now. :) i cant wait for the next update.
Hannah554 chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
Wow, this chapter was totally worth the wait!

It was good to see them back in Atlantis even if they don't feel as at home there as they did before. Again you wrote Ronon's thoughts perfectly, I really don't know how you capture him so well, especially the emotional side of him.

YAY LORNE! I always love seeing him so that was a big bonus. I wonder what Caldwell said to upset John.

I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens. *hugs you for updating*

Merry Christmas!

Hannah
AthosionWarrior chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
this is good chapter plesase update soon. and i mean SOON hehe only kidding.
Bunnylass chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
WOW! What a comeback chapter! Lol.

That was awesome, i really really enjoyed that.

She so kicked his ass in sparring. I can't believe Gathos plan. What a cheek.

Thank you for updating this, its one of my fave Atlantis fics : )

Kudos.
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
As I said to another SGA writer Nice to hear from you, UPDATE SOON, and HAPPY HOLIDAY'S!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Hahaha!

"I'm a genius, not a fortune-teller." SUCH a Rodney line! Special kudos for his characterization in this chapter, you were really spot-on!

Great chappie, keep 'em coming!
Bunnylass chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
I finally got peace and quiet so i could read this! I was not disappointed!

This is wicked. A really great story.

I hope you don't leave it to long to update this, im really enjoying it : )
monstermunch3435 chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
Great story! Update soon please!
Mistryja chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
I love it! I cant wait for your next chapter!

Jayna

x
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
*megatacklehugs back*

YIKES that was good! I was on the edge of my chair, trying to figure out whether they were going to talk to each other or not! Hah. You master of R/T miscommunications/angst/everything.

Glad you're feeling better, now update!
StarSkimmer chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
Yay! Kissing and make-up - exactly what I wanted! :D Perfect chapter, I love the part where Ronon is all like, 'Must focus on tattoo, no kissing Teyla, must focus'. lol! Personally, I would have supported him if he had caved in and just kissed her then...but he did it later, so all is well. ;)
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Cute, will Ronon be a little upset that she didn't say it back? love stroy UPDATE SOON
Hannah554 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Glad the migraine is gone, this was a great chapter, loved the spanky ending and once again you wrote Ronon and his thoughts brilliantly. So if Garros didn't send the assasin then who did?

I'm really enjoying this story and looking forward to more, please update soon.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »