Reviews for Long Way Back
Lynx Eyes chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Yay, update! I like this chapter' very good imagery.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Ah, so -that-'s why you gave her the headache!

Aww. Poor fyd. Feel better, 'kay? So you can update sooner!

*cough*

Yes. "Ulterior Motive" is my middle name. Er. Phrase. Whatever.
StarSkimmer chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Ah, yes...I can see you poured the pain of your migraine into your story by giving it to poor Teyla, lol. Good chapter as usual, but - no! Not a tear-in-the-heart! Grr...you have to make them kiss up soon. Or make up. No wait - kiss up. Yeah. *giggles in a fangirly way*
Hannah554 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter, it was great to see inside Teyla's head and the dream was fantastically written. Hope your migraine's better and I'm looking forward to the next update!
StarSkimmer chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
*sighs* Aww, the first scene was so sweet. Ronon and Teyla are together - all is right in the world. Or should I say, the universe. lol. And of course, the scene with John and Elizabeth was awesome...can't wait to see more of them! Great story, needless to say. ;)
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
UPDATE SOON loved the chapter. Someone going to be pissed. hahaha!
Hannah554 chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
I loved this chapter, the speech Ronon quoted was perfect and the entire scene was just adorable! You brought John and Liz into it YAY! I really liked their scene and I hope to see more of them!

I love this fic and I can't wait for the next chapter!
AthosionWarrior chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
GO TEYLA...!
StarSkimmer chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
*dramatic gasp* Blood? No! The only thing worse than an evil cliffie is a bloody evil cliffie - argh! Although, that first scene had me squeeing like crazy. *sigh* Loved it! *big grin* Anyway, by now I'm just repeating myself (but it's so true!): Loving this story, can't wait for more!
Hannah554 chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Sorry about not reviewing chapter 5, I did actually leave you a review but for some reason it hasn't actually sent it to you.

I loved both of the last two chapters the fight scene was brilliantly written. Ronon kissed Teyla, Ronon kissed Teyla, yayayayay. An Assassin!

That was a really mean cliff hanger so please update soon!
Lynx Eyes chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
WHO'S BLOOD IS IT? *dies*
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Your Welcome. and Oh SHIT! I hope you don't kill him he's to hot to die.(lol) UPDATE SOON!
alex chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
OH MY GOD... GO TEYLA! That was a fabulous chapter. The fight part was amazing i loved it for a) the way you wrote it and b) Teyla got to wip this guys but. two thumbs up from me

Well done
Lynx Eyes chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Love the trust between Ronon and Teyla. Now update.
StarSkimmer chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Oh, that was most satisfactory to read. ;) Go Teyla go! :D Ahh, I could almost feel sorry for Garros...but not quite...*evil grin* Keep writing, I'm loving this story!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »