Reviews for Stable Emotions
Tsuki Rakuen chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Me gusto el inicio, deberías continuarla, siempre k busco fanfics de kaihil me encuentro con este pero como solo tiene un capitulo yo estoy como k ahhh no a de ser tan increíble, pero con el resumen y la trama no lo pude Sacar de mi mente.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
update soon, i love the history.
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I'm not the biggest fan of KaiHil but I've gotta admit, your fics and Vendetta-Rose fics, are making me think twice about hating Hil.

I'm off to read more of your wonderful work! Tootles!
KH Mod chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It was good.

Anything else...

I hope the characters would be in-character throughout the story.

Anything else...

The "harsh" review in another story didn't phase you in any way? Not to sound demeaning but you're supposed to listen and learn from every review that you get. If you don't take their review into consideration then it's pretty clear that you take reviewers for granted.

Well, let's recap now, shall we? You shouldn't be calling your works 'crap' because it highly discourages people like me from reading. Second, why do you publish such crap (that you've dearly claimed) and expect us to take/love/like it? If you weren't satisfied with it, why do you publish it? Seriously, that's hypocritical. As a reader, I wouldn't want to read something that you've discarded from your hard drive. If I were the author (sadly am not), I wouldn't want people reading off what I consider crap. I would be embarrased and probably live in fear of others tearing my works apart. You can't always belittle yourself to fish out compliments. If that's your game, then people should be warned NOW. If you consider yourself a crappy writer (who will never improve) then why haven't you stopped publishing? I've always been supporting you but this is sickening. I can't put up with your constant belittling and whining on yourself. STOP IT. Thanks.
lovette ngbeken chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
please continue the story please and thank you
Hitomix chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Great as always , can't wait for next chapter.
jellybean-kitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I've not really read many vampire fics so I'm not sute what to expect:P Seeing as its a story by you, I'll assume it'll be something amazing;) I hope you can update soon since this chapter's making me want more!
thinking-about-it chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
hm... i dont know what to say, it doesnt give much coz it's so small, but enough to get you into the story.
Death-Angel-Hikari chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh! This is gonna be a good one, I can tell! Yay! More KaiHil! XD

Seriously, it isnt' going to be good just because of the pairing; the premise is great! Kai grew up in the Abbey, while Hilary is the result of one of BioVolt's hideous experiments. Something like birds of a feather, only a bit better!

...what was with the rhyming? -ahem-

Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter! My only complaint for this one was that it was too short, but then, to each his own, ne?
Smartass Wolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
hehehe, this is awesome. i can't wait to read more. just wondering when is this set during second or third or after? oh, i'll write you back either later on today or early tommorow. love the story. keep up all your awesome work. and get to work on updating.

-smartass
K'onix chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Gee, thanks for the small rave in the beginning. I read them all the time and never thought anyone would actually mention me in one of their chapters. It brings tears to my eyes...

But, as I've told you before, this is one great chapter and i seriously can't wait to read more! I don't think that I could have done better!

Again, I'm sneaking this review, so I'm sorry if I miss the next few chapters. But I will be reading(or trying to!)

Read Ya Later! (my friend said this the other day and I haven't be able to get it out of my mind. I wonder if it'll catch on. That'd be so cool! Haha...anyways...)
sky d chapter 1 . 6/13/2007