Reviews for I'll Never Let Go
Blackcat8539 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Man, you said i could.
*points angrily*
Why not? why can't you continue? Um, don't suppose you would let someone else. *cough cough* finish it?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Awwww I really did enjoy it
Vendela chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I liked the story anyway, finished or not;) And you seem like quite a fun person:)
RikkiChadwick2011 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I liked it... The description was different from others like these! Update soon!
readingtothemoon chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
I understand. It's hard to write. A story idea that you loved so much just dies. Lost interest or major writers block. I have had that so many times. I haven't even tried to post anything for I don't want to start what I don't think I would finish. Your right this did having an ending. It pulled everything to a close in a way. They both wanted a better future and they turned themselves to start one. That is an ending. This was a really great story. Never fear there is always someone who understands. (sometimes even more than one).
The Monster Book of Monsters chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
awwh, this is really cute.
fangirl94 chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
lol Beautiful chapter!

Write again soon )

cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I think it's quite safe for you to leave it exactly as is. An interesting look into what might have happened. Thanks for sharing!
Katrina Seeder chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
AWH! NOO! I LOVED THIS STORY! :( Oh well, at least the last chapter ended pretty well :) I really hope one day you'll come back to it, tho :/
Katrina Seeder chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I love how you can project the characters so well! :) A lot of the stories I read are kind of rushed and...well, not very good. :/ But yours is awesome! :D
Katrina Seeder chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
LOVE this :) 3
Katrina Seeder chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really like this :)
Heaven and Earth chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Sorry that you lost interest, that's happened to me too. And, that's why I don't write much fanfic anymore, except maybe a one-shot or something. Your story was very good and I am glad to have read it :) Thank you for writing what you had written (that didn't make sense, did it? XP).

Heaven and Earth
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
sorry to hear that you won't continue with this.

but as an author, you have to do what you have to do.

you can't force inspiration or motivation.

I look forward to reading more from you!

Alanna xo