Reviews for While you were scheming
Saranki Mahira chapter 21 . 6/11
Loved it! Great story!
It was awesome. Write more v
platinum.and.raven chapter 21 . 3/16
I absolutely love your creativity and how you use the perfect amount of OOC and non-OOC. Great story!
maedeh chapter 21 . 2/22
it was fun
noname chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This was an awesome story. Totally loved it. Especially the fluffy end.
Spooky1001 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This was a great and light-hearted fanfic 3
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Awesome fic!
aurora91 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
what can possibly go wrong when draco places the paper with the plan in his drawer? ps: i love this story :)
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
I'm speechless in amazement. I'll say this for all your chapters; they are fantastic, and for some reason I'm sure you quite know, I had school tomorrow and you made me read this whole story regardless of projects. Rare. . .

I LOVE this!
myareadump chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
i can't believe i haven't found your fic earlier. it's a really good story. you're good! i cried when Harry cried. really, you're so good making it feels real. so good that at that time i really want to hurt Draco so bad for hurting Harry.
good job :)
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! i personally love your wrighting style! and i hope you have more in the near future!
DarkAdarah chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Yeah Yeah Blaise , like you aren't at fault too... Seamus should overhear Draco and you talk about the plan and broke with you!
DarkAdarah chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I feel really bad , that Harry is so innocent and Draco a bitch that only does this to say next that he bedded Harry Potter...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
There were a few annoying things about this story.

1) You didn't make a distinction from when your Author Note ended and the story began

2) It was very annoying to see i Your story emphasized text here /i and center /center interrupting the story flow

3) The four of our lovely main characters being so pigheaded (I wanted to strangle them, I swear!)

Despite all of those 3 things, I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't stop reading it! I'm all giddy now because of it. (How Blaise distracted Snape... PRICELESS!)

-Ai
DarkStar Streak chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
Hahaha, can't stop laughing it was so funny at the end, nice story...