Reviews for While you were scheming
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/24
Draco is a terrible choice for Blais to pick. Draco has never once tried to see Harry for himself. Just because he never adored him for his fame doesn't mean him hating him cuz of his fame is any better. Hell Draco made it a point to constantly point out or make reference to Harry's scar which is something Harry hates. What the fuck makes either of them think that Harry would want to or agree to dancing /dating Draco anyway? The jackass bully who always purposely aggravated him and his friends. Harry has shown only signs of wanting nothing to do with Draco and Draco himself is adamant against even being friendly with Harry. This shit is doomed to failure.
Don't get me wrong I ship Drarry just fine but just from your first chapter I'm disbelieving of Blaise's craftiness and of a legit and healthy Drarry romance. I'm too tired currently to continue reading so I'll just stop here. Congrats on your, I believe you said first?, completed fanfic btw. I hope everybody's love life turned out ok.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
I'm done. I can't read any more of this.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
Everything is a game isn't it?
Being a teenager myself at least I've been mature enough to not try playing matchmaker to people.
They will fall in love if/when they have to.
And yes Harry's never got the love he deserved. But he certainly isn't this fucking needy. The way he pleaded Malfoy after he wanted to break up. It's so unlike Harry is definitely not close to his personality-character. You've made him out to be like some chic who's needy, is desperate for love and thinks being in a romantic relationship with someone is the only way to fill that void in her heart.
And where are Ron and Mi? The Golden Trio's close nit friendship? Had anyone in this fic acted the way they were supposed to Ron or Mi would have hexed Malfoy already. He'd be in St. Mungo's now sobbing over the precious loss of his genitals.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Is it possible to be even more disgusted by them.
Argh.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
I pity Harry really.
I was disgusted by Malfoy and Zabini by the end of this chapter.
and I've watched 10 things I hate about you, alright.
I know things are gonna change eventually.
but for now Harry's gonna be toyed with. And it's gonna be rather painful for my heart to see Harry have a heartbreak.
Anyway I should just get on with the next chapter!
animegirl2098 chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
Oh Draco :( noooooo

And this is why I fucking hate ginny (also I never swear it real life and when I'm writing a review so you can see how angry I am !)
Saranki Mahira chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Loved it! Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
It was awesome. Write more v
platinum.and.raven chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
I absolutely love your creativity and how you use the perfect amount of OOC and non-OOC. Great story!
maedeh chapter 21 . 2/22/2015
it was fun
noname chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This was an awesome story. Totally loved it. Especially the fluffy end.
Spooky1001 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This was a great and light-hearted fanfic 3
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Awesome fic!
aurora91 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
what can possibly go wrong when draco places the paper with the plan in his drawer? ps: i love this story :)
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
I'm speechless in amazement. I'll say this for all your chapters; they are fantastic, and for some reason I'm sure you quite know, I had school tomorrow and you made me read this whole story regardless of projects. Rare. . .

I LOVE this!