Reviews for What Lies Beneath the Surface
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love it.
Noritsu chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Yay for Sayid/Charlie buddy fics!

I have always liked Sayid's instincts regarding the character of the person he is dealing with. Just like he knew that Michael was lying and was leading them into a trap. And he knew that Ben was evil from the get-go even though Jack and Locke wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Go Sayid!

Nori
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was incredible. ur stories are always able to amaze me. i loved the chayid friendship. !
hersheygal chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow, that was really great!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Loved it, and the title was a great fit. Awesome job!
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Aw, this was so good. I love love love the Charlie and Sayid friendship ] It's not as big as Charlie and Hurley's or anything, but it's still sweet. Good job!
Jemmz chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Aw. Yes Sayid and Charlie's relationship is quite interesting. It was a shame they didn't talk more. I wonder how he'll react to his death :-

Anyway, you wrote their relationship very well in my opinion ]
LaughSpazm chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Another awesome story from pacejunkie! I especially loved this one because I like stories about characters from other characters points of view. Great job yet again!
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Sniffles. Another Charlie story. No matter his death, awesome Charlie stories continue to appear, as your's proves. Hope for more Charlie from you.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow, that was amazing and well written. Charlie from Sayid's POV? Great idea! It was beautiful and well written.

"Sayid had long suspected that beneath the eagerness to help lay a fierce loyalty. Others may have underestimated Charlie, but Sayid had known his kind before and was not surprised that Charlie would one day defend Claire to his near death. Sayid had known such men in war; they were the quiet ones from whom no one expected any particular acts of valour, yet would throw themselves on a landmine in an instant to save a friend. " - That was my absolute fave part cuz you had Charlie's character down perfectly right there. That's exactly like him, it is what he did in fact. He gave up his life for Claire a d Aaron.

Great ending too, I enjoyed this fic. Very nice job!