Reviews for Predators Just Wanna Have Fun
Win chapter 1 . 6/15
OMG, I love the books you write, and this was funny too. Please write more books! w
Madimouse chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awesome 3
yautja lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was so funny:)
calochi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
divertido y emocionante. me rei tanto al final cuando unos de los compañeros de fireblood se le ocurrio una idea . pobre chicos

sigue con mas por favor
Corvitine chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was funny and exciting. I love your characters, and thanks for the Fangirl story. Predsators rock!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
(drools and sighs longingly) Garv is hott but Fire Blood sets MY blood on fire! (giggles and stares) Now all we need is someone to draw a naked picture of him...my fantasty shall be complete...Wonder if anyone could actually draw his splendor? (ponders for a second)...probably not, huh?

Love it! Very yummy!

POASO
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
hehehe... this was a nice one shot :P lots of masculine poses and raging hormones :D

Hmm, you know, the way you introduced Amerra, i'd be really interested to see if she and Little Fighter could become friends. In a way, they are rather similar. *chuckles* I think Garv would become pudding in the presense of two so calm females :D:D
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
ANIMENOSEBLEED!

URGH!

Where the HELL did I put those tissues?
TeighlorC chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was terrific! It made me laugh and was also sexy :D, very well written I love your stories!
Kylip chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Please give us more! This so much fun to read! lol
CrazyBunni chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
KYAA! XD

that was sexah and hot! XD
Rain of Mystery chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was so funny!

Jet'rinka got a sence of humor,I laughed when she told her sister Shiva, " I was imagining the same thing." I cracked up!

Please continue with more stories. Oh how's hunter 3 coming along!
Draico chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I was busting up laughing when Ebele stood said, “Come on Garv! Show us that rod!” More I crave it! Both Garv and FB are sexy predators. Make one about Garv's past mates! PLEASE! :)
Soulblighter chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
LOL! Wonderful!
StormRaven333 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Round of applause! XD That had to be the most entertaining fic yet! I was rolling! HA HA HA…. * dies by some unknown cause*

Keep doing what you do best.

~Storm