Reviews for After Sam
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I started to cry during the first part had to stop and get my shit together to finish it because it just ripped my heart out of my friggin chest
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
And let me just say that your writing is absolutely addicting. The way you are able to manipulate emotions in such a short space is beyond me. I can't believe that I was tearing up here so quickly but I was. My word this was good. And sooooo sad. And the way you told this one, with each paragraph beginning the same way and explaining in different clips how Dean progressed... oh man.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Gorgeously heartbreaking. I absolutely loved it! Thanks.
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved it! So, so angust! I can see Dan become that man. I just finished the season two and I needed a fanfic like your. Thanks you!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*plucks a tissue* That was beautiful. And you stayed so well with Dean's character! I know that in "The End" Dean became another type of monster when he lost Sam. You've demonstrated that beautifully. Your prose here is also poetic and nicely written. :) Thank you for the story.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
WOW! I'm totally blown away. That was a powerful story. Thank you. This was exactly the juicy kind of story I was searching for to sink my teeth into tonight. Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed this story. Never stop writing SN fic.

Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love it, so sad though and touching too...
asesina chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I should have reviewed this months ago! This was sad but incredibly written.

The best part was:

"the kid realized that Dean Winchester, killing machine and cold-hearted bastard who just didn't give a damn, had been human once, had actually cared about someone."

It broke my heart and I could so see it happening.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
. I am crying right now. No shit, seriously. I am crying and have horrible pictures in front of my eyes.

It's so...freaking authenic. If there wouldn't have been The Deal and all that- I think it's possible that Dean would have morphed into the Dean you described in your awesome story. Reminds me a little bit of Sam in Mystery Spot when Dean was "dead" for a few months thanks to the Trickster.

I loved the repeating of "After Sam"...it shows that Sam's death was a big point in the history of out beloved boys - in your story and in the show aswell.

And loved the...timeline (or whatever- dunno how to say it in English). How Dean became older and older and things changed and...then...his death. Oh my, I now I've tears in my eyes again...*sighs* At least he became older than 30 *sighs again* And then there are his last words and...oh it's so hard to read your story, but it's SO freakin' wonderfull and breathtaking.

And that kid realized...

"Dean Winchester, killing machine and cold-hearted bastard who just didn't give a damn, had been human once, had actually cared about someone."

- Awesome...just. You know. Awesome.

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
AmbrosiaJade chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw...that was so sad! Poor Dean. The last line was just so damn heartbreaking. This is a fantastic work of art. I love it so much!
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
aww that was soo sad! but what happened to sam?
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Just found this one and Wow. there are tears in my eyes and I can't see the keyboard.
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was even more depressing than the last one. More dark rather than tear-jerking though. And they both die! Yay!
Yvz chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It was beautiful and sad.. poor Dean..
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That was heartbreakingly sad. And I'm still at the wow phase, and I'll probably read it again, but I love it.

Just a little tip for your summary:

If it doesn't have wincest in it, then don't mention it. Because, usually when I search for stories, I'll add that to the don't show list.