Reviews for A Helping Hand
peanutsandtoast chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I love this, please update! :)
characterizedbynada chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
I'm really loving this story. I stumbled across it from a friend's profile, and it's absolutely adorable. Not to mention well written; the word lists you're using are worked in very smoothly, and I wouldn't be able to guess that you were doing word challenges if you didn't say so at the beginning of each chapter. Not to mention it's nice to find things that are written with detail, correct language and an interesting plot. I enjoy your writing and hope that I can read some more soon. C:
demon moonlight godess chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Hi there,

Absolutely awesome is all I have to say, I could rant on and on at the unfairness of you stopping there, but I can't bring myself to yell at you cuz it was so great!

It was soo interesting and very well written,

The way you portrayed the characters was beyond amazing, I could clearly imagine Greg and Nick in my head, twas soooo fantastic. I've read so many of these (nick/Greg) and this one just takes the cake (if it's continued...hint hint)

I'm not sure if you're continuing this, I just saw that the last update was in 2007...please please please continue, you have NOO idea how badly this will hunt me if you don't. Really.
Jods.Raine chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Aww, I love it, this is adorable! (:

And it's also interesting how you manage to fit in the random words :P You're doing great!

Hope you continue/finish this, I really enjoyed it :D
Bouncerok chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
love it are u going to add more I loved the story
WhenFireAndIceBurnAsOne chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
this is cool. will there be more?
Lolly4Holly chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
AMAZING! I love your Nick/Greg fanfics your so good at them great work i love this story keep up the great work :D
Lily G chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I still hope that one day you will finish this one... How can I do to convince you? :p
Michi chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Dl No~ How could you leave it at a cliffhanger like that? Its so wonderful TT Write moar son
charlie-becks chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
its been awhile since u last updated but id love to read the next chapter so pretty please don't stop writin!
Marifw chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I love this story, it's so nice to see Nick taking care of Greg like that! I hope you will continue it!
SheDevilJen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
You should really continue this one. I love reading it.
amaXdear chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Even if you don't intend on continuing this story, I wanteed to let you know I liked it! Very descriptive.
Amor90 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon!
Destined For Hell chapter 4 . 7/28/2008