Reviews for Tuesday's Gone
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Why haven't you updated?! :/
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
i like the story but i think both faye and spike are a little OOC. i just can't seem to see them act and react the way they would if it were written by the show's writers. i do like the plot and the sexual tension between spike and faye is palpable. it makes me want to read on more and more. :)
Megami-Sama88 chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
I came here to read a great fic, considering all the reviews and favorites it got. I am going to have to say that it felt rather... hmm, what is the word I'm looking for? Unsatisfying? I'm not entirely sure that's the right word to use.

First and foremost, I must say that the plot for your story is great... very intriguing.

What bothers me is the way the characters don't feel like the characters I love. It might be just me, but I always strive to learn the characters inside and out so that I may put forth a fic that is believable and the characters feel authentic.

That being said, I feel that Spike and Faye are very out of character. Spike realizes he feels something for Faye in the "year and a half" they were apart? I mean, Spike's charm comes from the fact that he's not very straightforward about his feelings. He managed to not show any kind of emotion towards her throughout the entire show (very, very subtle, maybe, possibly, tiny, little hints here and there... close to none really) but why now is he all of a sudden realizing he likes Faye in such short amount of time... and a Faye that is very OOC to boot? Doesn't feel right, somehow.

Apart from both characters being too OOC (for my personal taste, anyway. Based on the number of reviews you have it is obvious I am in the minority on this subject lol) I have to say that your writing skills are superb. I love the way the story flows and how you write in a way that allows readers to fully imagine the setting and everything. I found myself very intrigued despite the OOC part. It has been 4 years since you last updated, and I don't know if you receive emails about your reviews anymore, but I still felt I had to give my 2 cents. Incredible writing skills, all in all.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
I'm sad to see that you haven't updated for 4 years. I will keep this on my Follow list, so that if you ever DO decide to update it, I'll get to read more of this addicting fic.
animestarz96 chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Love it! I can't wait for an update ! :D hope to see it soon!
diana carolina chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
es una verdadera pena que no lo contunuara ya es un fic. magnifico y bie elaborado
liz-sakura chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
has been a while since the last update, but just wanted to say that this story is very good, I hope to finish achieved, no matter the time if not the results, will be on alert. :)
sensationseeker chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
THIS FIC IS SO GOOD, I'm adding you to my author alerts in case you ever update again. I LIVE IN HOPE
LotusThorn chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
I just had to re-read this lovely story once more. It had been so long since i had updated my story, and I knew it had to be done. LIFE hates writers, thats just how it goes. Mine took over my life for a very long time, anyway, I do hope that you jump back on the horse one day, if you do then you are still on my faves list and I shall read your updates from then on out. Still a wonderful story two years later
Rainchan chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
It's really too bad you're not doing anything with this story... it's quite a gem I managed to dig up. Definitely one of the best on here, and not just out of Cowboy Bebop.
Nikuci9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I know it has been more than 2 years since your last update, but I hope you will continue with this story, it is the best story I ever read, and it would be a real shame if you dont finish it!
BetelgeuseCarchosis chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
Oh man! I thought you uploaded..I have been waiting for the next chapter and thank you for this great Cowboy Bebop fanfic... I kind of like Faye's attitude and that, but I don't like Spike comparing her with Julia lol...but that's just me...Spike however was really Spike-O, so it was the best! Please continue writing.
SlickCiggy chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
So...I just finished reading this. The dialog is awesome. Your characterization is odd. Faye does seem like a purple haired Julia. She doesn't seem like herself. Spike is very Spike, so I have to congradulate you on that. He's a hard character to write. Anyways, good luck on this fiction.

Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 20 . 2/15/2011
There are few multichaptered cowboy bebop fics out there and yours is definitely among the best I have ever read, thank you so much! Hope to read more of your stuff soon!