Reviews for Last Requests
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Eh, pretty sad - but in a warm, only dull-aching way. Like I was at the stage of acceptance myself. Great job!
dancingonthestars chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Sadness... -sits in depression corner and curls up in ball-

Forever depressed,

-Star Dancer
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
God, that was painful to read. Amazing - really well written. You successfully made it funny, but showed all the vulnerabilities and love of the characters in it at the same time. If I'd been alone while reading, I would've cried - as it is, my parents are testimony to the fact that they had to ask me if I was okay.

I think you ended it perfectly as well - if it had gone on anymore, it would've been too cheesy. Perfectly timed out.

Just one question - Who do you think is seme, Matt or Mello?
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Love it3
Yumehi chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Amazing, that's all I have to say. This really captures Matt and Mello's relationship very well. I also like how you write, keep up the good work.
babysharingan chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I love it. This whole idea of Mello and Matt talking about their death is interesting. I was so sad wen they died. I hope they ended up together in the after life.
neko11lover chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
"Bury me next to the hot blonde." LOL. Nice fic
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
aw, that was so sweet! i loved it

obsessive
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
HOly crap, this fic is very strong. I could sense Matt's denials in the whole story, from where he said that it's fine to die tommorow. You pictured both of them perfectly. Mello with his to-the-point attitudes and Matt's personality. I actually was picturing the whole story in my mind while reading it. I imagined there was Mello. There was Matt. And their last day.
Matt forever a brat chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
:'

awsome fanfic

really

i love it

plith continue with mxm!
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
that was really good. it's so sad that they had to die. TTTT
whitelilly chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
*snif*
snuggled chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is the first fanfic I've ever read that nearly made me cry. I enjoyed reading it. It's something I practically do every day. (Not that I'm dying or anything, just to let you know. -sweatdrops-)
SadLonelyKikyo chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Awie, so sweet. I loved it. It made me sad, then happy, then sad again. The part about the underwear was random, lol. ;D
Pikke Wood chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was so beautiful. I loved it, it made me cry..

The part where they talked about underwears was so funny :'DD