Reviews for Rules
Jdragonfire29 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Fantastically written!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Absolutely loved this one-shot.
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
awwww I love it! ) soo cute! i love Future peter!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A very sweet story! I enjoyed it quite a bit. Thanks for posting!
twilighttroyellafreak chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
amazing, beautiful. ) I loved how you had it written with future!claire and future!peter but still managed to show hints of the past!claire and past!peter. wonderful. )
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was good, keep going
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
this was wonderful. so hot and sweet. like chocolate :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh my God, that was hot! Nice plot and good suspense, too!
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. THe idea is so perfect and you stay true to the characters. Amazing job! Nicely written
ILYME chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
that was so perfect, i adore it.. thank you so much for share it with us

Jessica chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This is one of the best fics on about Paire. You totally had me at the beginning. It was realistic and in character. I loved it but my only critcism is that you lost me at the ending. I loved it now, don't get me wrong, but I've been combing through all these fic on for one that was slightly realistic ,and that most definately was yours ,but I got sick of reading stories where Paire just fell into bed with each other without the stuff between them get worked your fic fell into that spectrum. It's like everyone is going with the idea that jumping into bed will work everything out and when it's over they still don't resolve anything. I LOVED THIS FIC. The beginning BEAUTIFUL! But if you're going to write the incestPaire get the big elephant out of the room before they jump in the sack. And the I love yous. Why do they have to come so quickly? I know it's been four/five years and they've proably had this on their minds but us reader don't want everything to be so easy. This story could have been broken up in 2 chapters at least. I didn't expect for them to fall into bed her first night there. And this is just my OPINION! I love PAIRE incest and all. And I think this story is very well-written and a really good read. These are just some of the things that annoyed me alittle.
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is by far the best peter/claire story out there, it just seems to flow perfectly. Very hot couple, two broken people in love!

totally perfect!
stolenkisses87 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is officially the best. thing. ever. It's sweet and angsty and sexy and heartbreaking all at the same time. I've always been a little irritated that Peter and Claire didn't cross paths at all in Five Years Gone so I'm always excited when I see a Paire fic set in that universe and this is probably my favorite one so far.
Mrs. Liss chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
The firts Paire fic i read.

And i really love it.