Reviews for A Safe, Secure Place
Noelani618 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Holy...that was intense! This is sounding really bad for our boys, especially with Sammy not realizing how they got outside. Uh oh. And poor, poor Dean, trying to understand what's going on and how to handle poor Sammy...

And what is going on with Valkyrie...if I was a gambler I'd say she knows something that Sam and Dean don't. Dean better pay attention to her! Great chapter and I can't wait to read Dean's reaction and what happens to the boys next!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Wow! What a riveting chapter. My poor, poor Sammy's going through Hell here. And I'm loving it. LOL!
Phx chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
My heart is breaking for Sam just over how the dog is behaving with him, let alone the other stuff. Wah! I would have thought she would have picked up on how miserable he is feeling, scared and confused, and been a bit more protective instead of putting distance between them and not allowing him any sympathy and even sleeping with Dean, so that made me sad for poor Sam :( Especially since he is the one who saved her after her owner (sorry I can't remember his name) died. Wah!

I'll admit I liked the dream of Dean going after Sam more than of Sam killing Dean, lol! But then again I am one hundred percent pure Sammy girl :)

Wow, lots of emotion in this chapter and I am dying to know what is going on with those dreams and, more recently, the ending with Sam really only coming to himself when they were outside. Dean didn't even pick up that Sam was still off.

Excellent chapter.
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Whoa! Getting pretty intense with Sam there. Awesome chapter - looking forward to the next update!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
OMG! Flame thrower. Wake up, Sam!

The hand, Sam, the hand! Dean needs it back undamaged. Now talk to him.

Going back to South Dakota? Maybe run into Forge?

You've been SEEING them! This can't be good.

Where's Valkyrie? If she's not there, they must have been back to Bobby's to drop her off, say?

Great start! Can't wait for more.

Cat

*Will anyone be watching?*
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I didn't find Bonding Souls until your very last chapter, so that's why I put you on alert! Glad I did, this is shaping up nicely already.

Poor boys.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh, man! Poor Sam!

Great start on the sequel. Looking forward to future chapters.
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
interesting. i cant wait to see what you're going to do here.

aww protective dean!

i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :0)
americanbeauty252 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I was so excited to see this story posted! Can't wait to see what you have instore for the boys this time. Something tells me it won't be an easy ride, for either of them. I love Big Brother Dean and all he's doing to help Sammy, even going so far as to keep to a schedule. I want to refresh my memory on Bonding of Souls, so I'm on my way to re-read it now. Keep up the good work!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh wow! This is fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor Sammy still so tortured by all that happened to him and Dean being the incredible big brother he is and helping Sam recover.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
What a great start! Bonding of Souls was wonderful and just by this chapter I can see that the sequal is going to live up to its predecessor. Poor Sammy, all those nightmares and Dean going in protective overdrive, ah well, that's why I love him and Sammy. Great work, I look forward to reading this!
Phx chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Awesome start! I loved Bonding of Souls. I am such a sucker for angsty/hurting Sam and protective/growly Dean which is why I practically inhaled the first story and totally loved this chapter. Though I have to admit the visual of Sam's dream - 'feeding Dean a torch; - was disturbing.

I love how Sam still has residual fear and issues from the first story. And I love how Dean is forcing him to talk, even when Sam doesn't want to. Dean is right. Better out than in.

I can't wait to see where this goes!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10