Reviews for A Safe, Secure Place
SciFiNutTX chapter 14 . 8/29/2007
That's a wonderful ending to this tale! I really enjoy your writing and I hope you'll be posting something new pretty soon.
joana dey chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Perfect ending to two GREAT stories!

Dana Jeanne
gidgetgal9 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
I have been lurking, but I really loved this story and the previous - Bonding Souls, so good! Can't wait for your next story!
Ditzyleo chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Dean’s fingers wound around the back of his neck for a minute, leaning across him to drop the bags in the back seat.

“Ya did good Sammy.” Was all Dean said. It was all he had to say. Sam could tell by his brother’s tone, Dean knew full well Sam spent the entire time intently watching the store, waiting for his brother’s return.

That had me in a googy pile on the floor. As did Sam coming back from the walk. God I loved this story- and I'm not using that in the over-used "I love everything" meaning but in the honest meaning of how much I truely enjoyed this story!
Noelani618 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Beautiful end! You wrapped up the loose ends nicely with a good touch of humor too. 'There was only one glitch in Dean’s perfect little world right now. Sam’s pillow seriously had to pee.' Lol. Loved this line! Bobby's talk with Dean was written really well and so was the boys final talk at the rest stop. Sammy knowing Dean by his heartbeat is so sweet! Oh can't forget Valkyrie and her cuteness! And the final paragraph about Dean being able to bundle Sam and still drive was lovely and very true. Splendid job! Can't wait to read your new one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! I think you hit the nail on the head when Dean was still nervous to have Sam out of his sight. After everything they had been thru, it only makes sense that Dean would want Sam around him at all times even tho the spirits were gone,, and also that Sammy would be nervous when Dean was away from him!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Aw. This chapter was 100%, pure, brotherly love and I adored it. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. They're both healing and working through emotional issues... And they have a dog. What could be better? Great story.

Love,

SLX
TraSan chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Excellent wrap to a wonderful story.
Ash8 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Great story. I have really enjoyed reading this. (Sorry I can't be more articulate!). Just wanted to let you know I loved it. Ash
darwin12 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Bonding of Souls was such a good story and this has been an excellant sequel. The depth of feeling the two boys have for each other is really well written and you just know that whatever happens they will deal with it together and will win in the end. I'm sad the story has finished but look forward to you next one.
Sparkle45 chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
Great final chapter. I adored this fic :-).
Phx chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
Aw... that was such a wonderful chapter.

Although I feel how much Sam has healed - and Dean :) - I also felt the slivers of vulnerability that I love so much about him. I never get tired of Sam's fear of fire or of being alone. It makes me all warm inside to see Dean responding to those needs. And Bobby is just absolutely perfect. He is gruff but you know he cares about those boys.

A wonderful sequel to Bonding of Souls :)

phx
silentpixiee chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
Perfect! I loved this fic! Great job!
Maygin chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
"They’d hammered at Sam. They’d hammered at Dean through Sam. They attacked the kid’s subconscious, then conscious every way they could devise."

Omg! That is just the most amazing three sentences I've ever read.

"His eyes skimmed the room, not even trying to conceal his worry, his agitation from Bobby when he asked, “Where’s Sam?”"

*falls dead* This... this is just so freakin beautiful *sob*!

;) Seriously girl? This has been an awesome story and a great ride through both stories! Thanks for letting me be apart of it and for taking all my crap. The Limp!Sam'ness in these stories is great and bountiful! A Limp!Sam'mer fantasy :D Way to stick it through and round off such a wonderful story you started with Bonding of Souls! MWA :*
Ditzyleo chapter 13 . 8/23/2007
I don't even know where to start! You write so fabby! Loved the line(s) about Bobby wondering if Dean even knew how to use a door. This is truely great writing. You convery emotions so well and the pace is great. You balance angst and humour better than most published writers! Please update soon
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »