Reviews for A Safe, Secure Place
Noelani618 chapter 13 . 8/22/2007
Whoa! That was intense! Loved your description of Dean and how all his masks were stripped away to reveal pure Dean. Beautiful. Sam's view of the fire and his devotion to his brother was wonderful, especially how Sam tried not to cry once Dean had him safe in his arms.

And three cheers for Bobby! Love him! He's the best fellow hunter the boys know and you write him exceptionally well. And finally the ghosts are gone! yay! Only problem is Sam, and most likely Dean too, is unconcious. Ah well. Great job and I can't wait to read the conclusion.
GuestTypePerson chapter 13 . 8/22/2007
aww sammy! no fire for you! i really liked this chapter and im so glad that i finally got a chance to read the last two chapters that you've posted! (i haven't had any real internet access in two weeks)

they were both really good chapters and i cant wait to see whats happens next. what's with the bright light? did something just happen to sam and dean! i gotta know!

i hope that the next chapter will be up soon! :0)
Krisma92 chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
OMG! The last chapter I was totally amazed and couldn't wait for the next. I read this last night. Still LOVE it. Just keeps getting better and better and more exciting chappie after chappie, lol. Keep up the great work. ! Check out mine sometime and please leave a comment. if u do this is my first one ever, but be honest still. xD thnx!

pic5.
Maygin chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
WOW! This chapter is AMAZING! The intensity and angst, not to mention the gramatical beauty of it all! Who is your Beta? Because she is frickin Amazing!

LOL! I kid.

Sort of. ;)

This is a great story! Despite my biased feelings toward it.
Catasauqua chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
Bobby, where's the friggin' fire extinguisher? Ack! Water! Water! Someone get the hose!

OMG! He's going to burn up! Let Dean go, Bobby! He'll be a dead man walking if Sam dies anyway so you may as well let him try! You can patch them up after.

Ok, ok, get the tarp! Dean can do that. Door? There was a door there? Oops! Now there's a Dean shaped hole in the side of the shed.

Hurry! Don't worry Sam, Dean's coming!

Oh, Hell, they're on fire! Stop, drop, and roll! Hose, Bobby, hose!

Stop YOUR heart, Dean! We were right there with ya! Smack him one for me, will ya?

Reddish haze? Hmm. Ok, time to take them out!

World went white? What is this? Vision? Possession? Aarrgghh!

You, my lovely, are EVIL with your cliffies! Loved, loved, loved this chapter though!

Need more! As soon as you can! ;)

Cat
SciFiNutTX chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Did it work? Did it work? Ah!
silentpixiee chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
O.M.G...I...I don't even know what to say...

Uh, just don't kill our boyz...PLEASE!

...and update quickly!
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
WOW It was totally awesome the way that Bobby came up with to get Sam out of the fire without either brother being burnt to a crisp! And now the brothers are still in danger from the spirits! What else could go wrong?

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Sparkle45 chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Great chapter! You have me on the edge of my seat :-).
jenilee chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
Aside from the fact that, that was just totally evil of you..lol..nice chapter! I, as always, love the visuals with Sam's quaking arm and his breath hitching, then later his choking breath, shoulders hitching and jerking. He's just so scared(poor guy) but set on what he needs to do.

Dean's brushing the salt from his hands, pulling in a ragged breath. His mind making the connection with the smoke...very nice. If you hadn't noticed I'm a bit hung up on the visual
Ash8 chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Ek! So good! I have been loving this story. Thanks
merryw chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
bb1128 chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
absolutely awesome! great chapter, great story so far...can't wait to read more, update soon )
Phx chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
AWK! Are you trying to give me a heartattack woman? I was so NOT expecting that cliffhanger of an ending. My heart actually jumped into my throat.

I got such a cold chill when Sam started hearing that voice. But poor Sam what else could he do but listen to what he was being told because he didn't know for sure if the spirits could kill Dean on the spot on not. Wah! Dean, you should have been watching your little bro a little more closely.

And FIRE? You are evil ;P You have done a great job of letting us know through the other story and this one that Sam is terrified of fire. And I always think of a quote from the other story about Dean wondering what higher power thought it was funny to keep putting him a fire with his fire-phobic brother.

I totally loved this and can't wait for the next update!

Run, Dean, Run!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
*GASPS* *DIES* UPDATE NOW!

Sorry for that momentary breakdown. Anyways, I loved the chapter. Sam saccrificing himself for Dean is something I could see happening and he wouldn't even hesitate. Just like Dean would for Sam. I loved the descriptiveness of the chapter, it just made it that more gut wrenching for what Sam was about to do. Lovely job.

Love,