Reviews for A Safe, Secure Place
SciFiNutTX chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Hates his own recriminating voice more than theirs, huh? Okay, makes sense!

You MUST update soon after that kind of cliffie!
ephiny63 chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Hey Sweety

ah you gonna leave me hanging? I thought I do great cliffhangers but wow what a chapter ... so where's the next one? hehehe

well done

hugs Shelly
Catasauqua chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Look out! Cough up that promise, Dean. Sam's not going to settle for anything less. And he's scary mad!

Sam, don't do anything foolish. Dean can handle it, remember? No, no! Stop walking! DOG! Where are you! Pyre? Torch? Where did this come from?

Yes, yes, beautiful salt lines Dean! Now go find Sam before the dumb bunny burns himself up!

Oh, God...

Your killing me here! Update as soon as you can!

Cat
silentpixiee chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
oh son of a b... o.O ...PLEASE update soon. OMG you so connot leave me like this -bites nails- please please update it! AND DONT KILL SAMMY for the love of everything Winchester! lol
Noelani618 chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
OMG! Sammy, are you off your rocker! If the spirits don't kill you after this stunt Dean sure will and I don't blame him. Stupid! Grr...but I guess having spirits mess with your head will screw up your thinking process a bit.

And Dean didn't realize what the spirits said to him was their plan! Ugh! Both boys need to sleep for a month and get their head back on straight!

Okay, I'm done. Great chapter and you better not take to long to get the next one up!
Sparkle45 chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Wow...intense. I love this fic :-). Can't wait for more!
Catasauqua chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
Evil, evil McCreedy! Dean's going to so love sending you to Hell!

OMG, he's awake! Hurry Dean, this can't be good! He may just kill Bobby before you get there.

Deeaan! Why didn't you keep talking to him! Running out of minutes, are you?

Finally, Dean's home!

Oh, shit! Dean's home! There's no shame in taking Sam and running, Bobby. Fast. And fa

Shut up, dog. You're late to the party. Again. They already noticed!

Oh, you did not just throw Sam against a wall!

Car? Dean? Ah, CreepyDean!

Acknowledge the wrongdoings done to THEM! Ok, you can do this, Dean. Tell them you're sorry for killing their psychotic, deranged asses for touching Sammy! And you're sorry you couldn't drag it out for hours. What!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Cat

BTW, Why is this rated M? I just noticed. If I didn't have you on my AA I never would have found this story. I don't think it's worth wading through the graphic torture and wincest to find the one or two stories of value. And I surely don't feel this story necessitates the M rating. I feel sorry for those missing out on your fic for this reason. Just my humble opinion. Cat
TraSan chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Great couple of chapters! Really liked them posing as the brothers in this chapter. It was a great way to poke at their psyches. Angst galore.
GuestTypePerson chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
what! what's gonna be done! please update soon so i get to know whats going to happen.

gah! the suspense!
Noelani618 chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Finally the boys are going to be able to fight back and take out these evils spirits! Somehow I doubt it will go even close to as planned, cause after all, this is the Winchesters we're talking about. As for the reasons for the technical difficulties, I agree with Sammy: these spirits are warped if they think they were wronged and I'd be pissed too. Great interaction between the boys and Bobby. I can't wait to read the next part! Great job!
SciFiNutTX chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Oh, can't wait for the next chapter now!
jenilee chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Awesome update Bayre!

Whew! I was worried for Bobby and Sam.

Just when I was wondering who the last person on the planet, that Bobby wouldn't want to face off against would be, you answered my question for me...lol

Like how Sam tried to protect Bobby and he knew right off that Dean wasn't right.
Phx chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Ooh interesting twist. I totally loved when Dean crashed into the house and shot his double without even blinking. It gave me shivers. Pissed off and protective Dean always give me the chills - in a good way!

I loved how Bobby didn't even hesitate to put himself between Sam and 'Dean' and his acknowledgement of the dangerousness of doing so. I loved how he respected Dean's anger and the killer he could be if he felt Sam was threatened. Bobby is my favorite non-Winchester (well right there along with Father Jim and Missouri :)). And I totally love seeing him in this position as it is so clear that he does love those boys.

Poor Dean - those spirits certainly knew how to toy with him. Particularly the tormenting about them making Sam kill himself and making Dean watch. And the burning, wah! Poor Sam. I love that you've written him with such a strong fear of fire.

Poor Sam - his anger at the end, born of the fear and continued torment he's been enduring, was so real. He and Brandon were the victims, I would have been surprised if he had been anything but upset about this twist.

Great story!

I am such a sucker for vulernable Sam so I am totally sucking this story up and can't wait to read the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Wow!

Awesome chapter! Good thing Bobby knew right away that it wasn't Dean who showed up and kept Sam protected as beat he could, until it actually was DEan to the rescue!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
TammiTam chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Awesome update, can't wait for more!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »