Reviews for Like It Was Yesterday
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I'm so glad to see more of your writing. I have loved your stories for a long time. You write about the characters so very well. I need to start over and read again from the very beginning. That sounds like a great summertime project. Thanks for the hard work.
beth chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
hey, that was so nice. i swear, these stories always make me tear up. it's so cool to imagine this world is real. especially after last week. ugh. thanks, so much for continuing to write.

Beth
Hithui chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Awesome and awesomer :) I absolutely adore this storyline you wrote, is one of my favorites to reread when I need a boost or a laugh (I will NEVER forget the scene of Grissom yelling at Greg about the bodyfarm!) or if I need some good steamy smut (GSR FOREVER!). Love these vignettes, and I am also thrilled that you are having fun writing them for us. Thank you!
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Good grief I am slow on the uptake. Finally worked out the Easter Eggs on your website. Doh!
I loved this chapter and look forward to more.

Loved the scrapbook at the end of 15. A lot of work went into it and was fun seeing your view of the AU.
sdbeth chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Awesome! Thanks for keeping it going.

Beth
Hithui chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Absolutely awesome! I am so thrilled to see this story have more added to it, as I totally love it :) I look forward to what else you have to tantalize us with :) And no matter what, GSR will live forever in the hearts and pens of those who truly love it.
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Welcome back. Sign of a good story is being able to remember all the characters and the plot without referring back. It is good to read about this universe again.
What I forgot initially is the images on your web site and only remembered 2/3 of the way in. Your reminder needs to be at the top. I was so pleased to see a new chapter I just started reading.
I do hope we get more Easter eggs soon, as you do get a strong sense of family from your writing and a real affection for the characters. You also keep the original CSI cast well within character and do not let them become OOC as they grow older and away from the confines of the CSI show.
More soon please
ishotsherlock chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
That was a great ending to a great story, i am sad to see it coming to an end but am looking forward to your next story.

When i have nothing to do at work this is one of the story's that i reread and it makes the long dark nights brighter, thank you for writing this.

AKE:D
Moochiecat chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
Wow, what an ending! It had everything, joy, sorrow, memories; elation; anger;reflection; regret, etc... Using the memory book as spark to cover a number of year, was very sharp. The surprise with Lillian at the end was a knockout.

This was a terrific series and I, too, am saddened to see it end. But it was a marvelous ride! I do hope you're not going to stop writing all together. Perhaps something a tad, shorter? LOL! Thanks for the journey.
katydid13 chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
A wonderful ending to a create story! I love this little universe.
smacky30 chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
I can't begine to tell you how amazing this is. Not just this chapter but the whole series. There have been times I was sure your characters should be on the show. :D Thank you for sharing your talent and for allowing me to be a part of this. I'm honored.
was spratlurid quimby chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
THAT was a real great chapter (not very good English) but fitting
Mingsmommy chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
I don't even know how to begin to laud you for your amazing work here. This is truly an epic and obviously a labor of love.

You've created so many delightful OCs and grounded them so thoroughly with the characters we already love. You've done an amazing job of weaving the lovely familiar with the exciting and new. The Scrapbook has been a beautiful addition to your fabulous story and your love of the story and the characters shines through.

Displacement was one of the first fanfics I ever read and I have always loved this series.

Congratulations on an incredible achievement. You are an amazing woman.
gsrRINs chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
aww this made me teary eyed especially when grissom saw jim and warrick's picture. i've enjoyed all your stories and i really want to thank you for writing them and sharing with us. i hope you still have the inspiration to write more :)
berniej chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
Hi, there's a song by Westlife called Flying without wings about special things in your life and one line goes 'you'll find it in the words of others, a simple line can make you laugh or cry' your series has done that. Through laughter and tears it's been a wonderful journey which I have enjoyed so much, Thank you for sharing your gift with us, we've made new friends along the way as well as visiting with old, you truly have a gift for writing,I hope it brings you as much pleasure as it has done us

Bernie