Reviews for Ruining the Kiss
Pretty Please Update, *PLEASE*
By The Way, 5/5 Stars !
KEEP IT UP ! ;) :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Why, in the world have you not updated? Really, this has a lovely kind of potential and to see it languish, hurts.
mrboogie94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Haha what cuties.
BottledFish chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aww! this was the cutest thing! moumentai! hahaha 3 i love henry. great job! i think you covered the characters well. Headstrong yet secretly fragile rika and the unassuming but fairly cool henry. bravo!
RileyleFae chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Come on hurry with chap 6!
Starowner chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up! Sorry I just love this series.
Giulia chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Look, I was planning to Sign Up just to review your fanfic, but I found out that I can review even without being logged in :D

First of all, I apologize for all the mistakes and grammar errors I'll make (I'm neither English nor American, I'm studying English as second language and I can't speak it perfectly yet). And... I'm in love with your fanfic. I really love the entire plot and your style is GREAT: i adore the way you write, how you describe the characters, how you make their personalities and all of their gestures seem so real. I hope you will keep up your work, I'm addicted to this fic! It's like two months I'm looking for some good Digimon fanfic all around the Internet (expecially about Tamers :3 ), and I've finally found something that really catches me. Great job, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
TitanNegro chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
o my god,i love it dude,you so danm please dont take too much longer to update,i know how hard iit is to write a fic,but,im just cant wait to see how this will go,so pls updatw as soon as u can.
Lycoris Calantha chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I really do like this. It seems very interesting. . Well, granted that I don't remember over half of Tamers, I think it's good and I look forward to reading more of this! Good luck!

... and if you're curious as to why I don't actually regularly read Tamers fics and am reading your, I saw it at TMB.
SiriusAllPunked chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Okay...I'm gonna make this short and sweet. UPDATE!
Rainbow35 chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
This still good, kepp writing! :)
E.S. Simeon chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Now, this is getting to be very nice. Seeing as how Ruki is always trying to avoid anyt matter that has to do with Jenrya. Quite an interesting way to put things really, hehe. This seems to be building up to quite a nice setting with events slowly unfolding.

Besides all that, maybe the chapter length could be extended to a little bit longer to tell of the more interesting events that are unfolding. Anyway, pretty good approach to the situation with Ruki dealing with Jenrya's presence.
fire dragonheart chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
nice
Black Licorice Addict chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Lol. It's like when you tell yourself, "Don't say it...don't say it..." and then it comes out of your mouth. So Kazu and Suzie after all then... That's an unusual paring. Love the story, but make longer chapters :D
Some1 U Dunno chapter 4 . 2/28/2009