Reviews for Phantasmagoria
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
It's scary how I thought of an idea nearly identical to this. Except Zexion was the matchmaker.

I loved this, it was nice. I wish I had the power, too.
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
OH EHM GEH THAT WAS BRILLIANCE XO

i loved it so so so so much! _

XD
kestrel26 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wow! I absolutely adored the idea behind this! And I know the concept itself isn't your's but the whole story was lovely. I understand what you mean about it feeling a bit rushed, moreso at the end, but it doesn't ruin the story. The bit I really liked the most though was the very beginning, about his mother and father - there was just something about that part. And also the paragraph describing Axel and Roxas's meeting, something about the way you played it out was gorgeous, even such a short section, and Demyx bullying Roxas til he gave in and accepted a date. But the bit with Sora, Kairi and Riku was so sad! I felt genuinely bad for Kairi when she no longer had her thread but I loved your idea (I'm assuming this one was your's) about people being able to change their destinies though at the same time I personally don't think it would happen - what's meant to be will be.

Cheers
PencilsLovePaper chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aw that thats adorible
scarredvines chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
The idea is so original-I've heard of the red threads, but never seen them used in a fan-fic. I love this, especially because it's Zemyx. -Silver
chocopa chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
OMGEH! That was so CUTE! I loved this. Good job. :3
Night Xiniall chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I LOVE IT! You really should make a sidestory. It'd be awesome, dude!
Roxtrox7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was really good. The red thread of fate was a really sweet and interesting idea. Still I guess I wanted a little more, it felt like it ended rather adbruptly.

Keep up the good work

Love, Roxtrox7
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I love the red-string-of-fate idea. I want Demyx's power now. Anyway great story.
Thatz chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
8D That was such a nice story! You totally sated my Zemyx craving. XD

I loved it! I just... It was so sweet... The part about Kairi was sad though. I don't really like her that much, but on the other hand, I would have hated that to be me, you know?
VexenIV chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Naw, this is cute!

_

I loves it!

D
LifesLover chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I really like this. Demyx is so sweet that he was willing to set up those that were destined to be together. I feel bad for Kairi. It's too bad that there was no longer another thread for her. And that's saying something from me because I don't even like her. She's so much better in the fics than the game. Bye. Ta ta.
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
It's a cute sotry, I'm sad that it's already over. Demyx's power is unique and well fitted for him. I'm happy he and Zexion's tie connected in the end. You had me sympathetic for Kairi, even if she's not one of my favorites I felt for her. Good job.

-Tanuki
Launch shinra chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh my bloody god, that was awesome! I loved the idea, it was so simple, yet brilliant. Taking a simple idea of matchmaking and making it into that...I applaud you. It was fantastic!

I can really imagine Demyx being the ever loving matchmaker, it's just something I could always see him doing. And the idea about the little red ties was genius. I was seriously hoping that Demyx would find his soul mate at the end, and of course he did. And it was no other than Zexy. Wow, I loved it XP *cookies*
LunaVinceres chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
lol. green tea cake. I had to make loads of them for my coursework in food tech a couple of years ago and got sick to death of them.

lol anyway i loved the fic it was really sweet!