Reviews for Fingerprints and Mug Shots
Darla Scudder chapter 1 . 1/19
loved it. Love reading anything that even hints to the passion behind Richard and Emily Gilmore. They should have been given some sexy scenes. I loved them. Reading their passion between each other makes them so much more real.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aw, so cute! I haven't seen the Gilmore Girls for years, but for some reason I've been obsessed with the Emily/Richard relationship recently and this is the kind of fic I was hoping to find! I love how the emotion and the tenderness is not overdone; it feels authentic and beautifully gentle.
Allison'sGirlfriend chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Well darling this was simply brilliant! The dialogue is so spot on, it kills me. Jail grime - bwah ha ha. I love that. I was sad that Emily didn't let Richard help her in the shower - but it was totally in character for her to kick him out. Also, adored her worrying about her wet hair getting his pajamas damp. This really was so sweet and lovely. Yummy!
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Lovely story, Emily’s anger and Richard’s teasing, right on spot.

I like your writing style, you keep E/R very in character, great work.
Miss GoodManners chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Hi! I read this one yesterday,but I was in a bit hurry! However,I really like this one-shot! It's so comical! It's great!

I've always thought Emily and Richard can be a really comic duo if they want,they have their own way of arguing and their own humor...they'd be perfect in a screwball comedy! Just more good-looking than Hepburn and Tracy! ;)

Emily's fury at the beginning was really perfect! It's typical of Emily! I would have loved to see her in this way! She didn't need to say it out loud,just the way you've described her actions with everything slamming conveyed her anger. And then they way she tries to hide the evidence to Richard,the way she tries to hide the blue ink on her fingetips,to wash away the smell of the jail was adorable. On the other hand,Richard was so playful! He really knows how to tease his wife! And all those word to say "jail"! I didn't even know the half of them(Ok,English isn't my mother tongue,but they were really many!).

However,my fav part is the end,from the moment Emily comes out of the bathroom in the fluffy white bathrobe(is it the same one she stole at the Spa in S2? ;o) ). I really liked the way Richard looked at her,the way he tried to calm her and the way her tired not to laugh and to resist her! And I really liked the way you made Emily look so tired,so exhausted...but also like a little girl! Yeas,she seemed a little girl who needs someone to protect her! She was really cute,even cuter when she yawned and fell asleep in Richard's embrace!

Really great first GG fanfic! Good job!

B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aww! That was insanely cute! An absolutely fantastic story with the fluff everybody loves :D. Great job; I honestly don't see why you could have been nervous to post this. It's incredible. Very detailed and in character, nothing wrong that I noticed at all.

You're a very talented author. Hope you write again soon. *hint hint* :P
endybear chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Hehe I love it. That eppy was so funny and so was this story great job.
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I have said this before, but it is worth repeating: I simply love this story! I think you have written Emily and Richard very in character and they are so amusing to read about. You really make it feel like we are inside Emily's head with all of the thoughts and the dialog that you provide. I enjoyed the way you had Richard react to Emily's behavior and then when she finally tells him about her arrest. I could see/hear Richard in my head exactly as you described. Their interaction was very cute and I really can picture Emily being so evasive and then finally telling Richard what happened after stringing him along. I also liked that you have Richard trying to make Emily feel better about what happened at the end of the story.

I really enjoyed it. I think it ends the day and her nightmare on a positive note. Hopefully you will be inspired to write another story!
Valerie chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was a wonderful one shot. I love how you describes Emily and Richard they are full in character and I can really imagine them acting like this. Emily with her trying to get rid of the fingerprints and the jail grime, Richard’s teasing her and still caring if she is alright. I hope you will write more Emily/Richard stories.

Mary chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
You captured Emily and Richard have to write more Emily and Richard stories...thank is nice to keep Emily and Richard going in fiction...
Emily-RichardFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Emily and Richard were very in character, with his teasing, her frustration, and their tenderness and love underneath it all. Nice romantic ending, too. Please write more Emily-Richard stuff soon. We need more!

Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
LOL, You captured Emily's personality perfictly
RiskaSG chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Welcome ;) Though the story didn't need much beta-work. Your style is great and I'm glad you decided to write this wonderful story. The dialogues are very in character, so is the acting of Richard and Emily, you captured them really well, first the attempts of Emily to not tell Richard what happened, all his mocking and how he later comforts her concerns without stopping to make teasing remarks. I hope you'll write many other stories for us, LG Franziska