Reviews for The Music of the Night
ichigoandrukiabelongtoeachotherperiod chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
supah great!
babybisket chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Oh my Goddd! I cannot believe this is unfinished! It was so so good!
The premise alone is so intriguing and you did a good job pacing-wise.

I really hope it will *someday* get to be completed because it was too good to be left in the middle!
laexdream chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Wow. Just wow. Beautiful, and conflicting. I love it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
interesting
FelicityHeights chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Please finish it! The story is so emotive and haunting.
Lots of love and encouragement, Felicity
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
really I've lost count just how many times i have read this. and i still love every second of it. always a pleasure to read such a fine piece as this!
372259 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
uouoououou this was soooo good ! please make an act three ! :)
Lillkin chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
***please read the whole thing pretty please***

I HATE YOUUUU ("oh but you love her/him, its the best thing you have read in this fandom! it has some many moments of pure awesome, manged to flow just like you would want it to, you were grinning like a madman almost the whole time!" - my inner voice reminds me immediately)

BUT BUT THE ENDING!1! *sob* *sniff*( "oh don't be a baby just because you actually get to use your brain and imagination for once! deep down you know this was for the best...")

NO! *pout* ("...")

sometimes i really hate my rational part :) but yes i loved it loved what you did with Ichigo there, enjoyed the Orihime parts, the minor minor drawbacks i encountered are so insignificant in the bigger picture that i wont really talk about them, though, you ...you could have been less cruel with the ending :D

so... SORRY *downcast eyes* and thanks for the awesomely great fun i had with this story
Qualia Des chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
What a fascinating storyline! Well done. :)

Just one criticism however: The writing style you had chosen to adopt for this fic really wasn't the best fit for you. Thankfully, your innate writing talent was strong enough that this tale was still a good read. I see this story was written a few years ago - I hope you've had more practice with this style, and improved on it! (Or that you have scrapped it altogether and have since found one that works better.)
09ice chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
whoa this is some dark stuff, not to mention depressing, but attracting all the same

I'm curious about the ending, are you planning to continue?

oh and shirosaki loving rukia was a first, it was brilliant
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Holy crap this was amazing! I always wondered what would have happened with a scenario like this (aaroniero actually going through with killing her as kaien, rukia willingly going...)

It does not disappoint. The raw emotion in this is beautiful and heartbreaking (i think i teared up a couple of times XD) And the including of Phantom of the opera? Epic win.

Also, loved the reference to Helen of Troy. There is a thing about the Bleach men's fascination with Rukia, and that was a great analogy.

*off to read part two*
Dancing Water chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
You killed my favorite character! Hey, where do soul reapers (I call them soul reapers because it's cooler than shinigami) go when they die?
Hekka chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
It... It... –ěh, it is excellent! When there will be a continuation?
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Speechless...
ICHOWCHOW chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
wow so is this the ending?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »