Reviews for Nothing's Changed
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
With a fic like this, there's no question in my mind as to why you won. The structure itself is interesting, and I like how the Weezer quote fits in with each section. Also, the use of the two prompts works well.

Naturally what makes this fic worth reading is your description and characterization. I don't like Wilson, but in your hands, you make him sympathetic and understandable - even in these episodes where he wasn't so likable. I love the little part about how his job isn't able to eat Chinese food with him on Christmas Eve. It's something so small, yet it says so much about the House/Wilson friendship.

And I really love how you incorporated the actual quotes from the shows. There are times where I read a fic and it sounds like two different people are writing the fic. But here, the quotes from the show fit in perfectly with what you have written here. Each part only accentuates the other, and you've handled it masterfully.

Great job. And congratulations on winning because you deserve it.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That last scene is my absolute favorite in all of the House episodes ever. It shows House's true heart. His real feelings, not the ones that everyone just thinks are what he actually feels. He can love. He loves Wilson so much that he apologized when he didn't have to.
callietitan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very good fic, I like how you put Wilsons thoughts.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very good job, "Words and Deeds" is one of my favorite episodes and this reflected it very well. Good work!
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 6/13/2007