Reviews for Savin Me
kurofaifan14 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
wha so cute :D hurry up and finish the next chapter before I explode :3
PuppyDogJou chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Well you have a good plot going on! I want to know who the shrouded figure is. 3 Anyway, I only have 2 critique I'm going to give A) maybe try to be a little more detailed, and don't give everything away at once. Like, in the beginning of the chapter, describe the pain Dark is feeling, don't just say "Dark felt a sharp pain." You didn't quit say it like that (your way was better then that) but do you get what I mean? B) When you do speech. Instead of always saying "Dark said," "Krad asked," "Dark whispered" Try switching the order up, " "Yeah and by you id I remember correctly!" growled Dark as Krad shrugged nonchalantly." Does that make sense?

ANYWAY! You did a great job at making me guess and leaving me hanging! I had no idea what was around the next corner! Seriously, your plot is well thought out! D I cannot wait to see where you take it! O.o *bows*
Claire Lanser chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
PLEASE continue 'savin me'!
Astrid chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Good fic though they all are a little OOC ;)

Dark and Krad are so cute together _

I look forward to read more
txgirl123 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
I'm a bit disappointed by the shortness but it's high quality stuff! You're really a great author. Arg, you left a cliffy! XD Guess I'll have to deal and wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon!
kahuffstix chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
oh who could be at the door. i really liked this. it was really good. this was an evil chiffhanger, so please add more soon.
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Heya! Such a great unique idea! I was looking for a fic where Dark is captured by Krad. *mischeivous eyes* Continue? Even if it's only for me? ] I really would like to read and review if you add another chapter soon. Thanks!

P.S.- Longer chapters? Just a suggestion.
kahuffstix chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
ya, i got my wish. thank you. i really liked this. it was really good. please add more soon.
Gnildryw chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I don't know who I want to see save Dark, but please give us some more luvmaking *G* It's hot!
kahuffstix chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i love krad and dark together so, krad should save him. this was really good and interesting. i really liked this. please add more soon.