Reviews for A Whole New Battlefield
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
Well?
Hint chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
really good story. has one of the most fascinating plots I've seen in a while so i can't what for the next
Donaruie chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
I wish you would continue this, I love it, it's really cool! I love stories from the Aliens POV.
CharThe Red Comet chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I argee with Neo anderson you can't rush perfection E-mail me at
CaptRico chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Good story! Komos, Tyaka, Jolsak, and the other alien characters are great!

PLEASE continue soon...if you're still here with us... it's been a year a an half...
Shadow Pals chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
When will you finally continue?
Sassissilessi Sassy chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
Hi, I'm Sassissilessi, a junior queen. Most call me Sassy. This is like what happened to my mom, the REAL queen. Her name's Snnanagfashtalli, but everybody calls her Snarl when she's in a good mood. Allmother (queen of queens) forbid if you serve under a perpetually PMSing queen! Write more or I'll come over and chew on your head.
Tofu572 chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
Stupid Marines!
Mistah Eleganza chapter 3 . 12/24/2001
Yay! I was very happy to see you continued this storyline. But... [guilty expression on face] I WANT MORE! _ Keep it up!
Dara chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
MORE! Please?
Neo anderson chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Didn't see this one till yesterday. not a bad ending. didn't see the twist coming, i do like it. Keep it up. Forgive these people that are asking ya to hurry it up. NO offence to anyone out their. Love their ambition though. take your time. True genius should never be rushed I always say. :-) Looking forward to your next fic.
salak chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
awesome! put more up soon!
Dara chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
(Begs for more) Please, PLEASE get more up soon!
A chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
write more!
A chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
YEAH! :dances like an crazy person until she notices people staring at her: er, um sorry. . . You updated! Yes! I ran to my computer first thing every day and last thing at night and about three times during the day to see if you had updated. . .