Reviews for The Soft Skeleton
aninom chapter 8 . 3/22
Sorry, I should have done this before... this is a great story, I loved it! And I really hope you could finish it, to see what happen next, to find who killed Marion, the guy from Shade's gallery?, the annoying one behind Sara? hmm... anyway, thanks for sharing:)
Damn! Just found this story and it's not done :(:(:(:(. Finish please? I loved it! You write Griss and Sara so perfectly
Night Owl 33 chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Did you ever read "Rose Madder" (written by Stephen King)? I think you'd like it.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
thought i'd nudge you...NUDGE, NUDGE, NUDGE...:) chauncey
cheekycrumpet chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
YOU NEED TO UPDATE DIS STORY! I AM ANONYMOUS! You don't know me, but I think you're a very talented writer and you should probably write more stories. Like, a lot more. K? Deal!
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Go Sara! Nice catch
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
That is scary that she is seeing things. :(
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
No no no. NO! Why did Sara say yes?
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
OMG did Sara realy see a gost! I feel so bad for her. Is she going to tell Grissom, is he going to beleve he?
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
i just found, and caught up with, this story. It's really good! Puh-leaze Update Soon! Can't Wait 4 the next chapter! )
Shorty2 chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
The little boy is ok, that's awsome. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully there are no interuptions for Sara and Griss next time too.
lovinGSR chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Oh that all of it? i really wanna kno who the other killer is. i was thinking it was gonna be the guy that sara went on a date with cuz he was creepy! and i thot maybe he was gona try to kill her. but this story was amazing! i totally got the butterflies when you were describing Griss and Saras kiss. this whole thing was FREAKING AMAZING! D
faketreefinger chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
This is the one of the most original and intriguing cases I have read and your writing is always so... poetic, not to mention your characterizations are practically perfect. I can't wait until the next chapter.
gayarm-agron chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
aw such a sweet ending, damn brass for showing up at the worst of times! Great chapter xD