Reviews for The Power of the Queen
Zero chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you to update! *uses Geass*
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I see that it's been some time since you've last updated so what are the chances that you will come back to finish what you have started? It'd be great if it was soon... YA KNOW, because I really like your story and all! Well, please update soon
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
This story is great, it's truly great, but absolutely ruined for me for one reason. We know Marianne, we knooooow Marianne. She's a horrible person in every sense of the word when it comes to her children. Yes she might love them but she doesn't want the best for them in the sense that a normal parent wants; she's a monster of a parent who's idea of love for her children is completely warped by an idea of how the world needs to be which means she'll be willing to sacrifice her children.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
awesome! please update soon!
Connor chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You haven't updated in a while, I hope your alright. When one puts their heart into the thing they love and are passionate towards, That is when they feel the most at peace.
Ossus chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I really hope you continue this story, it truly is one of a kind.
god of all chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Nico chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Its a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Please Update it soon.
hopexescaliber chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
cUTE!are you going to update this?
dragonmaster chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
update
Raenvoll chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Good shit, no idea where it's headed.

And that just makes it better.
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
powerful.
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
What a wonderful chatper! Though I believe that with such selfishness being used by a Geass wielder, it created more destruction didn't it?

It's great that you finally updated!
icarus923 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Wow, that was nice. I would love to read the next chapter!
Cal reflector chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Happy to have you back. Sorry to hear about the difficulties in Real Life. I hope you'll soon have the fresh start you're seeking.

The tone of this chapter as well as the foreshadowing is tragic, even fatalistic. The revelation of Marianne's power was very interesting, because though similar to Lelouch's geass in purpose, the way it works is subtle, round about, and less predictable as you say. A interesting contrast (commentary?) between how men and women tend to operate.

This may be because it has been a while, but I've lost sight of what the focus of this fic is: Is Marianne the protagonist or the narrator? Is the story supposed to spotlight Lelouch and Euphie's relationship or Marianne's voice and role behind the scenes?