Reviews for The Power of the Queen
Seprith Li Castia chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
A touching look at Marianne's character (as conceived before details of the Ragnorök Connection was explained) mixed with a tragic portrayal of Lelouch and Euphemia's doomed relationship. Very well written. A shame we will likely never see where this would have gone, but a great read all the same.
Seprith Li Castia chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
So many forget the nature of Britannia and how that likely had an effect on the mothers of royalty. The way you have shown it here is impressive. Extra points for the bit with Charles at the end; having him be "fatherly" but still in-character.
Zero chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you to update! *uses Geass*
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I see that it's been some time since you've last updated so what are the chances that you will come back to finish what you have started? It'd be great if it was soon... YA KNOW, because I really like your story and all! Well, please update soon
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
This story is great, it's truly great, but absolutely ruined for me for one reason. We know Marianne, we knooooow Marianne. She's a horrible person in every sense of the word when it comes to her children. Yes she might love them but she doesn't want the best for them in the sense that a normal parent wants; she's a monster of a parent who's idea of love for her children is completely warped by an idea of how the world needs to be which means she'll be willing to sacrifice her children.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
awesome! please update soon!
Connor chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You haven't updated in a while, I hope your alright. When one puts their heart into the thing they love and are passionate towards, That is when they feel the most at peace.
Ossus chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I really hope you continue this story, it truly is one of a kind.
god of all chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Nico chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Its a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Please Update it soon.
hopexescaliber chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
cUTE!are you going to update this?
dragonmaster chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
update
Ourozero chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Good shit, no idea where it's headed.

And that just makes it better.
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
powerful.
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
What a wonderful chatper! Though I believe that with such selfishness being used by a Geass wielder, it created more destruction didn't it?

It's great that you finally updated!