Reviews for The Power of the Queen
fan of yours truly chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Lovely. I'm loving this fic a lot. Marianne was always a sort of mysterious and awe-inspiring figure in the anime, and I never thought anyone would write a fic on her. Reading about Lelouch and Euphemia from an outsider's perspective is intriguing, and even more so since Marianne will eventually become a sort of... disembodied voice... How odd.

And kudos for your writing style as well. I think I have read all your AthrunxLacus stories, and I treasure them as the best in the fandom.

Haha when my brother first introduced me to Code Geass, he said "It's sort of a cross between Gundam Seed and Death Note... but not really." It does kinda make sense, hmm?

Looking forward to more of you writing!
Aspicia chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Ah I simply adore MariannE! i want her to be my mommy! XD and I can't help but like Bethany too...but I feel so sad for Euphie... Well, thanks for updating! Looking forward to your next chap! ))
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
This is really cute. It's nice to have a little backstory on the Emperor and the imperial wives. Your portrayal of Euphemia and Lelouch when they were younger seems fairly plausible, more or less how I'd imagined them. Keep up with this, it seems like it could be quite interesting.
denise chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I thought you would have updated by now. What's taking so long? It's a great story. I'm amazed by your portrayal of Marianne who's had such a vague part in the series, but may show up after all. Please update soon. I just have to know what you mean by Euphie's death was her fault!
m-dash chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow, ok. I never would have thought of a story from Marianne's point of view. And are you saying she's the one who killed Euphemia? _ You have to write more!

m-
Master of Twilight chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Okay you've picked my interest so I'll be waiting for your next chapter before I give you a more farrow review...
Deidara Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Interesting! I want to read more. o
Aspicia chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Beautifully written. I like your Marianne's POV. Will be looking out for future chapters~! :)
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This sounds very interesting, please continue. update soon
Omnicat chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I am now officially intrigued...
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5