Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Light and Dark
This is g
severusandremus chapter 1 . 12/10
This was great
Gina chapter 11 . 11/30
I'm so glad I came late to the story otherwise there would have been wailing and hair pulling! Awesome story, thanks for writing.
Mintley8 chapter 36 . 11/3
Perfect, thank you x
atlantis51 chapter 36 . 10/17
One of the BEST stories EVER!
retired10 chapter 36 . 9/30
Awesome story! Loved it.
wow omg that was one of the best harry potter fanfictions i have ever read good job omg i have to go look at what else you have written i love you but i wish ron and ginny would have apologized to harry
nona24 chapter 36 . 9/15
U can not even imagine how much i loved the ending. I mean i loved the whole story but the ending was absolutely precious! What u did with voldemort is so original and amusing and absolutely amazing and i bow down to ur creativity. It made me laugh so damn hard so thank u very much and keep up the great job!
I thought ria and arran were home schooled?
Drew86 chapter 36 . 9/10
I LOVED reading this story! It is well written. Keep up the good work! Faithful readers await!
Galixtria chapter 36 . 8/29
This was absolutely fantastic!
Big grin. All of your long stories are amazing. Good job tying up all the loose ends. I am surprised that Hermione put up with Voldemort's ghost in her married life with Harry. You do have a few ways that your stories can be traced to you. 1. Gave it up for a bad job. 2. Left, right, and center. 3. Always saying of when you mean off. These "tells" run through all your stories, and are not a problem unless you try to write under a different pen name.
I am seriously trying to figure out why the author has allowed Ron, Ginny, and Percy to hear all of the secrets about the raids/assassinations, have access to the portraits, etc. They 3 kids are a danger to Harry, Harry's group, and the portraits. Also, since Harry owns Grimmauld, I'm not sure why Albus and the Order are still in control of the passwords, and still have access to the building. Ron or anyone in the order could destroy the Potter family portraits, or make the info about the assassinations public.
hahaha. I love the idea of Voldemort (instead of Harry) walking to his own death.
Powerful chapter. Wow.