Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Light and Dark
fancypants chapter 36 . 14h
BRILLIANT STORY!
WELL DONE

The Ghostly Minion chapter 36 . 12/31/2021
Very little I can say beyond ‘Spectacular Story’.

My life was enriched by reading it. Thank you.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 35 . 12/31/2021
Fantastic chapter. I am glad H&H finally kissed!

The thoughts of the Weasleys, particularly the turncoat three was quite well done.

As for the duel, you were imaginative and it worked. Harry didn’t defeat Voldemort and didn’t kill him. Rather, Harry VANQUISHED Tom, once for all.

Now we wrap up the pieces and I assume reconstruction will begin Hopefully, H&H will deepen their relationship.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
Arran and Rhiannon are delicious OCs. I look forward to getting deeper into this.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 12/30/2021
Adding Hermione to the mix is BIG! Her reaction to the first Floo call was vastly amusing.

This works now, the proof will come when they return to Hogwarts.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 12/30/2021
I truly admire the depth and richness of your first eight chapters While Harry and Hermione are what they are in canon, only more, Snape and McGonagall are practically OCs.

I have to think that Harry has had something break free in his magic, I fancy that a lot of the rest of the Summer will be spent with Snape and Mcgonagall teaching him how to use this new power fluently and constructively.

H&H have allies now, remains to be seen if they have any true friends among their peers. Neville and Luna almost certainly but beyond that?

The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
Well fuck. Another moronically wealthy Harry. A trust vault, to cover his education/teen years, worth 100 MILLION POUNDS! What the fuck are the fees at Hogwarts? Then in the Potter vault 20 Billion Galleons. About 100 Billion pounds. There are many, many countries that aren't that rich. Truly, this author is a fucking idiot.
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 3 . 12/29/2021
I give up. The dialogue is moronic and everybody speaks exactly the same. Since when does a mother of seven express themselves in the same way as a 100year old wizard who expresses themself in the same way as a fifteen year old stressed out boy? The whole thing is inane.
WhatIsWeeb chapter 36 . 12/24/2021
Amazing story. Loved the part where you made Voldemort still be immortal, even if it's by being a ghost.
AerynS chapter 36 . 12/10/2021
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
Marcus Kyle chapter 22 . 12/6/2021
I call bullshit on this chapter. In third year harry kicked asses of 100 dementors and send them crying for mommy and that was with his power blocks on. Now free of it he barely push back a handful.

The plothole is so big that Godzilla can nest in it.
Sandy chapter 36 . 11/15/2021
All Dracos kids married all Harrys kids.
Raven chapter 13 . 11/6/2021
The Greengrass's are not Deatheaters! Daphne is a good witch like her sister and Mother and Father.
Raven chapter 13 . 11/6/2021
Sirius never died in the veil he was unconsious not dead when he went thru.
Raven chapter 11 . 11/5/2021
Not a password as a password is one word. It was a pass phrase more than one word.
2,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »