Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Light and Dark
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 36 . 6/28
I absolutely love this story, really well written
If this was just the stupid Weasley betrayal it will be regular. But the rest you write about Remus make it just stupid. So another stupid story.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 8 . 5/16
So why does harry stammer and stutter with "sir, professors, please sir" This is supposed to be about him becoming strong but with the blushing all the time and the stammering and repetitiveness while he begs made me turn away from your story. Each chapters potter is blushing at least 2 times and stammering nearly all the time. His submissiveness to snape annoys me to no end.
Fabulous Story!
TeaGranniemcmlxiii
emyrsonh chapter 1 . 5/6
I love this story. I have lost count of how many times I have read it.
kirasakuy chapter 36 . 5/5
A very good story, I love those story with Harry actually learning the secret of magic.
Wonderful story. Dumbledore is a POS!
stylo1 chapter 3 . 3/28
and everyone does a total 180 in behavior, minerva starts caring bit late after 5 years no? snape starts helping. no this is not for me, i dont believe in creating an au after 5th year its simply to late, you can change 1 person but not everyone
stylo1 chapter 2 . 3/28
i keep wondering how ppl think its possible for an average owl student with no interest in studying to turn a war around and defeat both dumbeldore and voldemort.
BillBrink chapter 36 . 3/8
Second time around for me and just as enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it once more.
Daithi4377 chapter 36 . 2/28
I love this story even rereading it for the second and third time I still laugh at the antics of a ghostly Voldie as Harry’s secretary lol. With him becoming the family ghost even he got the one thing he wanted growing up a family...granted he had to die and come back a ghost but hey that’s just a small technicality right? Truthfully I still am not sure if the punishment the Dumbledore, Ginny and Ron was enough I do admit it was unique in the fact that while no deliberate punishment was made they lost the fame, money and pride they all figured were their due. I will admit this is one of the few hp fan fiction stories were I could tolerate Molly lol.
BRILLIANT! I had such fun reading ur fiction. Thank you so much for writing please do write many more because ur way/style of writing is so much fun.
Icyo chapter 36 . 1/26
lol i love joanna dursley because she is too scary for being someone's wife!
Well I have to say I so did not see that coming!
Poet Wroet chapter 21 . 1/17
I would have liked for the Slytherins to have been invited also. Maybe none of them would have turned up (afraid of the other Houses, afraid of the Death Eater Slytherins), but I would like for them to have been included in the invitation.

No matter. Next chapter :)
1,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »