Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Light and Dark
lee.tesslah09 chapter 1 . 7/14
AMAZING!
Please continue Different Canon story.
Holy shit! Omg! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSS
I don't know if you still read the reviews but thanks for a great story
Joanna chapter 36 . 5/20
Ok I will start this by saying WOW!
I have read several fanfics now and this is by far one of the best ones I have read.
I love this version of Snape and Harry's relationship.
The only thing I didn't like is although Harry and Hermione are together/ get together there isn't enough written about their developing relationship and feelings.
onyx chapter 36 . 5/7
very clever story, interesting and well thought through, well-structured AND last but NOT least finished. thanks for sharing
Snape may be powerful but he isnt THAT powerful. Yea i can see him being more powerful than the divination HoM ancient runes proffessors etc but dumbledore? In his hogwarts days it was obvious that James and Sirius were the most powerful. James and Sirius were said to be the best at everything. It goes to show in snapes worst memory. Although Sirius had james back sirius barely helped knowing that James would easily win. Snape only hit James when his back was turned. So snape obviously is not that powerful. But he is a slytherin and his power is his mind. Not raw magical power.
Read the entire fic at a strech.. just one thing to say.. I loved it . Thanks for the good read
Corwyn chapter 36 . 4/10
What an interesting story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 3/11
Knew it! XD
gazarilla chapter 36 . 2/3
amazing
fdean80090 chapter 36 . 1/23
Great story. Thank you so much.
That was a great story. I loved how it fixed a lot of things. It was very funny too.
1,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »