Reviews for Tupperware Meets Piranha
Saniwa chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Me too! I'd never thought that I'd be having perverted thoughts whenever I see tupperware XD Nice one!

~ m a y ~
amanda chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Oh, you made Sasuke even hotter than before~ this story made me melt~
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I totally adored it. this was the first SuiSasu I've ever read, and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT! -squeals-

People have been telling me to do a SuiSasu forever, but I've never really been into his character, so ti was nice that your oneshot kinda got me some insight into the way Suigetsu works. Thank you so much!

I adored it to pieces. The lemon was wonderful! Will you be making another SuiSasu story?

Say hello to your beta for me!

Ja ne!

DDB
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
that was good!
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
haha exactly! XD

I really got into the series... I only heard about Suigestu from Deviantart! I've missed so many characters that way...

oh well... I love this story! _
fiore777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I really enjoyed the way you described everything, from the setting to the way Suigetsu held the bottle. Really wonderful how you showed Suigetu's thoughts about Sasuke. Suigetsu singing yellow submarine makes me smile. I find the way you weaved the past and present together really wonderful. Bit bits of humor you added to this were just right, utterly loved it.
INUZUKALOVE4EVER chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
lmfao...neither will i...omg that was a really great fic seriously...i love u for making this story i was hoping i wasnt the only one that thought about sasuke and suigetsu! *huggs and gives u a batch of cookies in a tupperware container*
Erin Cote chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
LOL I agree i won't look at my Tupperware the same anymore either... anywho I loved your fanfic and incurage you to write another Sasuke and Suigetsu one since there aren't that many. _
FluffyBluSheep chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Finally! A fic where Sasuke is actually in character ;

Suigetsu was also nicely done I love the great sense of humour and the general flow of the story.

*gives cookies* thanks for writing this and providing such a great read!
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Awesome story! So humourous and really-really hot!))
kyari chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
sasuke was a butthead xD great story!
Sea Dream chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Haha, I really didn't feel like reviewing today, but I really wanted to fav this story, and I always told myself I'd never fav something without reviewing it first. It's kinda rude ya know?

Anyway, not that you really needed to know that and all, I'll get onto the actual review. I never thought of this pairing before, and now that I've read it, I love it! I like Suigetsu, I think he's an interesting character. Karin is boring, so I think SuigetsuxSasuke works!

I think you wrote it wonderfully! You managed to keep them in character well enough, so that it didn't turn into a sappy, fluffy love story. It wasn't really angsty either, which I applaud you for. Too many author's go so overboard with both fluff and angst that the character's are barely the character's anymore; just some fluff/angsty creature with their name. Haha. Yeah that probably didn't make any sense.

The lemon was pretty good! It wasn't overly graphic, nor did it lack so much detail that the readers had to leave it up to their imagination (which I don't mind doing, but I know such things leave other readers quite cranky, heh).

Anyway, this is the first story I read for this pairing and it got me hooked! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story; it had a lot of great qualities I admire in a story: detail, good characterization, humor, tiny hints of fluff, and interesting characters to relate with. Fantastic job! And I found another one of those agonizingly few stories that I find so wonderful that I have to fav them! Yay!

Hope you don't mind long reviews; I know I prefer the longer ones that have more than "update soon" in them. I hope you do too!

Love always,

Tabz.
Princess Sushi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
. I love this story. Hilarious and sexiD

I wont every put my food in tupperware ever again! Great story.
Ra Hatake chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
mmkay. just a few things..

A: I fucking LOVE this lemon. SuiSasu is hilarious. I love Suigetsu! aha.

and B: I will never look at my tupperware the same way either! T.T aha.
nezumihaijin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
You know, the title was very misleading. I was expecting this to be cracky and somewhat meh or bad, but instead it was serious and actually very good. I was sort of curious as to why you called Sasuke a Tupperware, which is why I clicked. Anyway, good job. The writing is very good, I wouldn't have known English isn't your first language if you hadn't said so. I liked it a lot. ) I love the SasuSui pairing, too. )

-nezumihaikaishi